AG the micromanager

Man. Listening to these interviews, it churns my stomach each time I hear Tim Reynolds pry... He is always seeking the negative... Same goes for SMD. How do we lynch these haters for good? I am not pretending like this is something new but the anti-miami agenda flows straight from the miami beat writers. Where else is this the case? The ginger hate cloud is worst then smog in Mexico city. Stick to luge and cat herding u trifling sensationalists.

Take a breath and think DONNA is GONE! GOLDEN is GONE!!! Now realize we had FSU beat the last two years -- this year we have a actual coach with our QB instead of a shower monitor. See the sun? Feel that gentle ocean breeze? ***** those reporters. Noles are going down this year.

Advertisement
He's a ****ty coach. I feel bad for Detroit. He would be a great fit in Cleveland.

Go Canes!
He can stay in Detroit lol, dont want him anywhere near Duke, probably fatten him up again

I forgot about Duke being there. Good point. To that I hope he gets out of that dump as soon as his rookie contract is up.

Go Canes!
Yes! Would love for my Cowboys to sign him, hed tear it up with that OL

He would be deadly behind that crew. Prob add a couple years to Romo's career. I could see Duke being near the top of receiving yards for RB's in that system. Would love to see Duke flourish in the league. He is perfect for the way the game has evolved.

Go Canes!

He's a ****ty coach. I feel bad for Detroit. He would be a great fit in Cleveland.

Go Canes!
He can stay in Detroit lol, dont want him anywhere near Duke, probably fatten him up again

I forgot about Duke being there. Good point. To that I hope he gets out of that dump as soon as his rookie contract is up.

Go Canes!

He would be deadly behind that crew. Prob add a couple years to Romo's career. I could see Duke being near the top of receiving yards for RB's in that system. Would love to see Duke flourish in the league. He is perfect for the way the game has evolved.

Go Canes!

He would absolutely flourish in that system they run. Also, the Patriots would be another fantastic spot, probably have best shot at a super bowl there

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

He would absolutely flourish in that system they run. Also, the Patriots would be another fantastic spot, probably have best shot at a super bowl there

100% agree, but man do I hate the Pats. I would be hoping for that whole organization to simultaneously die of heart attacks while Duke ran in a TD to win the Super Bowl.

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

Go Canes!

100% agree, but man do I hate the Pats. I would be hoping for that whole organization to simultaneously die of heart attacks while Duke ran in a TD to win the Super Bowl.

Go Canes!
This turned dark fast lol

Advertisement

Go Canes!

Go Canes!
This turned dark fast lol

The Pats do that to me.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back