After the Storm: Clemson

View as article
I’ve lost count of how many times we’ve been here before. It never changes, unless this Saturday...

Advertisement
So my question would be if we go 11-2 (counting Clemson 2x) and us winning a NY6 Bowl game...do we give Manny another year??? To me it's a no brainer heck coming off a 6-7 season if Manny gets to 10 wins it's a very successful season....but that's just me... listening to some of you guys would have me thinking this was Game 12 of the season and we just went 3-9. It's just one game guys... One Game. Let's see if improvements are made this Saturday vs Pitt

So my question would be if we go 11-2 (counting Clemson 2x) and us winning a NY6 Bowl game...do we give Manny another year??? To me it's a no brainer heck coming off a 6-7 season if Manny gets to 10 wins it's a very successful season....but that's just me... listening to some of you guys would have me thinking this was Game 12 of the season and we just went 3-9. It's just one game guys... One Game. Let's see if improvements are made this Saturday vs Pitt

what you posted(the record for the season) would be considered a home run in season two for Diaz. I'd take that all day, twice on Sunday. That's the type of foundation setting season that this program needs

A lot of players looked scared out there. We were definitely pressing. Not built yet for the big stage. Clemson locked up every single thing we tried.

Seeing our guys getting run over brought us back to reality. The real test now is the bounce back.

Advertisement
This sh** cracks me up. Who of you actually thought we could win this game? My wife asked me Saturday why I wasn't excited for the game. I said why we aren't going to win we will be lucky to cover the spread.

That said we should win every remaining game.

Advertisement
Back