B bambam Freshman Joined Mar 31, 2013 Messages 1,124 Nov 24, 2014 #1 Another post already started. Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
Era66 Junior Joined Nov 27, 2011 Messages 2,241 Nov 24, 2014 #2 bambam said: ......my blood pressure is through roof and I'm feel like throwing up. Just fire him now! Heck, at this point I'll replace him with a Coral Gables garbage truck driver. I'm usually the level-head, but I can't take another year of this. Click to expand... That is why I don't listen to him anymore, more fun doing root canal.
bambam said: ......my blood pressure is through roof and I'm feel like throwing up. Just fire him now! Heck, at this point I'll replace him with a Coral Gables garbage truck driver. I'm usually the level-head, but I can't take another year of this. Click to expand... That is why I don't listen to him anymore, more fun doing root canal.