Achieved a Life Long Dream Today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congratulations Mr. Herrera, without a doubt you will go far in your business career. Be patient and continue to learn, at least half the fun is the journey!

Congratulations Mr. Herrera, without a doubt you will go far in your business career. Be patient and continue to learn, at least half the fun is the journey!

Thank you sir for always being supportive!

Thanks to all. It really does mean a lot. It's still very surreal.

Advertisement
As a fellow Accounting major, congrats. Be patient, don't be in a rush to rule the world, keep learning, and believe me the big money will come!

Congratulations!!

You've earned a lifetime supply of e mails from the alumni committee attempting to pump you out of every last penny that you're willing to cough up. lol

j/k - Congrats, kid!!

Congrats man.
I graduate Next year.
Too bad my 4 years are the worst 4 years we've ever/will ever have (Football wise), and we still probably won't fire our coach...
But, Hey, At least we've gotten new uniforms twice! That makes up for everything!

That last line was sarcastic btw, because I know some of you will think I'm serious.

Congrats and embrace the moment. Now that you have a degree from Harvard of the South, when will you be donating towards the Indoor Practice Facility?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back