ACCNetwork Stream

BeastMode

Junior
I’m having to stream through my friends directv login and ESPN app and so far the sound isn’t synced with peoples mouths moving. Anyone else seeing a ****** stream from ACCNetwork? I wish Comcast would just carry the channel. I hate streaming. ESPN has the worst bandwidth and quality with streaming

Advertisement
I’m having to stream through my friends directv login and ESPN app and so far the sound isn’t synced with peoples mouths moving. Anyone else seeing a ****** stream from ACCNetwork? I wish Comcast would just carry the channel. I hate streaming. ESPN has the worst bandwidth and quality with streaming

Try a different device with the app. I had to switch between PC/Phone sometimes.

Try a different device with the app. I had to switch between PC/Phone sometimes.

I was using roku premier and it was awful. Not slinging it from my phone and the picture is better but sound is still off. I have fiber internet so that isn’t the issue. It’s ESPN bull****

Advertisement
This link worked fairly good on my PS4 just using the web browser. I had to refresh it every once in awhile but in general the pic was decent and ran fairly smooth. Thanks OP!!

Advertisement
Back