ACC vs SEC Challenge November 28-29

Advertisement
They're on the ticket sites. Sections 28/29/30 are the ones behind Visiting bench from what I can see. And woo boy...they're 'spensive. Upper Level's are going (fees included) for no less than $132/ticket.

If anyone has better options - let me know! I'm not far from Lexington, so I have every intention of making this one.

Advertisement
They're on the ticket sites. Sections 28/29/30 are the ones behind Visiting bench from what I can see. And woo boy...they're 'spensive. Upper Level's are going (fees included) for no less than $132/ticket.

If anyone has better options - let me know! I'm not far from Lexington, so I have every intention of making this one.
I paid $400 per for lower bowl and that was considered a “great deal” lmao

I paid $400 per for lower bowl and that was considered a “great deal” lmao
Yeah. I'm going to try to work some of my connections here locally in KY. I've got a boss who has UK tickets, and he may not go to this one. I might be in a sea of blue but I plan to be in the building and to actually get to see the game. I wouldn't want to pay $150 to be up in the nosebleeds and feel like I'm watching a game at The Derek Zoolander Center for Children Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Confused What Is This GIF

Yeah. I'm going to try to work some of my connections here locally in KY. I've got a boss who has UK tickets, and he may not go to this one. I might be in a sea of blue but I plan to be in the building and to actually get to see the game. I wouldn't want to pay $150 to be up in the nosebleeds and feel like I'm watching a game at The Derek Zoolander Center for Children Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too.

Confused What Is This GIF

Just got two LOWER level tickets for this one! Will be down near one of the baselines on the end towards Miami's bench. Pays off to be nice to people and have connections sometimes!
Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Thought about driving from Memphis but don’t think I will. Enjoy the game for those that go.

Advertisement
Actually love that they had this cakewalk game before us. Marshall is horrendous

We have to punch them in the mouth from the opening tip.

They’ve got a major over abundance of talent… but Cal’s teams have been consistent in not handling adversity well over the last few years. Against Kansas they were jacking up all kinds of bad shots in the final stretch… hopefully we can force that as well.

Advertisement
Stoked that Miami finally gets the marquee and not blessed with Vanderbilt or LSU after already playing Georigia.
There were only so many times I could excited for Rutgers.

Stoked that Miami finally gets the marquee and not blessed with Vanderbilt or LSU after already playing Georigia.
There were only so many times I could excited for Rutgers.
It's not a random draw. Game seedings are based/paired on pre-season rankings I think.

So, as long as we're ranked highly in the conference pre-season projections, we'll get a quality opponent.

Advertisement
Back