ACC Tournament

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
Are we the #10 seed? Or are we still waiting the outcomes of some games today? If we are #10, we play the #15 seed and then the #7 seed if we win.

Edit: Looking at the standings, I think we're locked into #10 and I think BC, who we beat by 27, is locked into #15. Right now, FSU is #7, but MD and NC State could also wind up there. Those would be 2, very winnable games. Even if we were to win those 2, and not make the NIT, I'd still call this season a success based on the hand we were dealt.

Edit Again:

We play VT Wednesday at 330 on ESPN U

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not sure why VT has our number this year, but after the horrible game last time, I'm sure they will be ready for them. Sure don't want to lose to the same team three times in one season.

Advertisement
I hope not. I'm not ready for the season to end.

I've seen this opinion from others and I'm just curious...why do you feel that way? Personally, I had no real expectations for this season and because of that I've been enjoying watching our guys play competitively in just about every single game. Everyone knew we wouldn't be a good team. I guess I'm sort of impressed we finished ahead of FIVE teams in the ACC.

Just take it one step at a time, but Syracuse is slumping too. Anything can happen.

Advertisement
Back