ACC Standings Update

D

deleted3746

4ac22c7a62f0d3557272dc6cb8e38c82_zps4b406dc1.jpg

Advertisement
Yeah, we have all those teams ahead of us in the Coastal right where we want them. Get them overconfident, then, WHAM, here we come.

That was sarcasm. See, we are 6th which isn't good, so I was sort of making fun of that.

Advertisement
So you're saying there's a chance? We win out, Duke beats Virginia, NC beats GT, Pitt beats VT, Clemson beats GT blah blah blah. I can't do it to myself this year.

Go Canes.

So you're saying there's a chance? We win out, Duke beats Virginia, NC beats GT, Pitt beats VT, Clemson beats GT blah blah blah. I can't do it to myself this year.

Go Canes.

I created a thread that spelled it all out and the moderators deleted it. It seems like there is a conspiracy going on with the administrators of this site. If you try to write something positive about the team, it gets deleted before you hit the post button.

Advertisement
Soooo, we would have to win out. Virginia would have to lose twice, and GT would have to lose twice also. Is that correct?

Advertisement
All 7 teams have a realistic chance to win the division. It's like a bizarro version of the SEC west-- just as unpredictable, but with horrible teams

Advertisement
Back