ACC spring football preview: Key questions and storylines for 2020 (ESPN ARTICLE)

Advertisement
There's got to be lots of stronger terms out there about Manny's situation than just " on the hot seat"

I.e.

Hands cuffed, drawers down and heavily greased.

Any others?
If he can't win with Lashlee and King, or if he even struggles to, he should be terminated. This is a talented team and we have no business playing down to 3/4 of the teams on our schedule.

Chopping block.

Advertisement
What is wrong with this piece?

Our body of work from the past two seasons is mediocre at best, and that’s being charitable. It’s been downhill for this Program since the Notre Dame game.

Want a different tone from ESPN? Results on the field against Nun’s Schools matter. We’re in the Weakest F*#king Division in Power Five and we got laughed out of the Redneck Bowl last year by a Division II team. And we lost to Butch.

Start complaining when we’re 9-1 and they’re still writing articles like this. Until I see us doing anything other than Winning The Offseason, I’m not *****ing about sportswriters talking down UM.

Its crazy how so many ppl on this board want 2 see our program fail....If waiting 2 see Manny fail is the same as wanting the program to fail...Man only been coach one year and yall ready want his head...you got 2 give the man a chance 2 get it right like somebody gave yall a chance...at the least he admit whn he made a mistake and tries 2 correct it...with that being said.....we got to let it play out first cuz soon as we have a good season same ppl talkn **** goi be the same on his ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its crazy how so many ppl on this board want 2 see our program fell.....If waiting 2 see Manny fell is the same as wanting the program to fell...Man only been coach one year and yall ready want his head...you got 2 give the man a chance 2 get it right like somebody gave yall a chance...at the least he admit whn he made a mistake and tries 2 correct it...with that being said.....we got to let it play out first cuz soon as we have a good season same ppl talkn **** goi be the same on his ****
So how many times did Manny fell?

Lash + King= Potential Potent O. TBH, the article is a bit cookie cutter, but it paints an accurate picture of where we currently are.

Advertisement
Back