ACC QB Soap Operas

gobama396

Recruit
There's only one way to cope with drama or negativity... look at everyone else and point out how much worse they are! Doesn't that always feel good?

We're up there in terms of QB drama this spring, but Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and others all have had issues due to behavior, injury, investigations, competition, etc.

Which program do you think has the worst soap opera at QB this spring? I vote Clemson ;)

http://www.football.com/en-us/qb-soap-operas-highlight-spring-in-the-acc/

Advertisement
Go Bama?

/Safeties off the neg button while awaiting the response
There's only one way to cope with drama or negativity... look at everyone else and point out how much worse they are! Doesn't that always feel good?

We're up there in terms of QB drama this spring, but Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and others all have had issues due to behavior, injury, investigations, competition, etc.

Which program do you think has the worst soap opera at QB this spring? I vote Clemson ;)

http://www.football.com/en-us/qb-soap-operas-highlight-spring-in-the-acc/

I vote us (UM).

Williams get's hurt and let's face it he is not the second coming of Dan Marino in the first place.

Olsen had a brutal spring game and Crow shouldn't even have a UM scholarship (IMO).

Now we're counting on a true freshman to come in and win the job?

Go check out Kaaya's highlights again. He may be a very good QB in the future, he has nice tools but he needs a lot of work IMHO.

Easily UM in a landslide.

Advertisement
Kaaya's film looks great. Balls come out in less than 3 seconds and arc right over defenders heads. The highlights don't seem to indicate a tendency to throw to one particular area of the field. I have no doubt he beats out Olsen

Kaaya's film looks great. Balls come out in less than 3 seconds and arc right over defenders heads. The highlights don't seem to indicate a tendency to throw to one particular area of the field. I have no doubt he beats out Olsen

This year?

Meth much?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back