ACC Network and Comcast

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
Just called and the lady I spoke with said it doesn't look like they are going to pick it up. That a deal could not be reached. So she started running down where I could peice together stuff instead of having the channel. So not good. But she did say they have been overwhelmed by people calling in for it! I said listen I don't like Christmas, I don't like Thanksgiving, New Year's sucks, Memorial day and Labor day don't do nothing for me. I got 12 days all year I look forward to 13 if they get in a bowl game, 14 in the ACCC. That's it....that's all I have. So I am not going to let Comcast deprive me of that time. So I will start making other arrangements to be able to watch the games. Now the money will not be in addition to my Comcast bill, I will start cutting the cord so I can get the stuff I want to watch!

Advertisement
I pulled the trugger. Went to Hulu this month but thinking about YouTube TV next.

2F8FECCF-1826-4C8F-9E1E-41CEC0236FAA.gif

Advertisement
I have Spectrum in Texas and I get the ACC network.

Not sure why...there’s no ACC team in this state, but I sure get the channel.

I get ACC, SEC, Big 10, Longhorn...all of the networks belong to me

I had to get youtube tv to watch the last game, but I'm not sure I can swallow $50/month to watch the games. On one hand, I look forward to Miami football all year, so that's not much considering how much other forms of entertainment cost. But somehow it just doesn't seem right. I guess it's because I grew up on network TV and $20 a month cable. Just seems excessive to only watch one thing.

I switched to YouTube TV. Cheaper and don’t miss all the cable hardware. Never going back to cable. TV should be internet based.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back