ABC College football.

mackjones

Sophomore
What's going on with the kick-off times today. I tuned into the HIGH NOON game ( ECU vs CFU ) and the game was still in the 1st quarter. huh? The game should have been in the second-quarter. Then I checked other games across the country and they were ALL in the second-quarter!

Because of the LATE start of the ECU vs CFU, the 3:30 ABC game will probably be pushed back.

I hope Miami's kick-off isn't at 8:15/8:20 EST!!

So, does anybody out there KNOW why the late start for the first ABC college football game?

Advertisement
were all gonna die the muppets GIF

What's going on with the kick-off times today. I tuned into the HIGH NOON game ( ECU vs CFU ) and the game was still in the 1st quarter. huh? The game should have been in the second-quarter. Then I checked other games across the country and they were ALL in the second-quarter!

Because of the LATE start of the ECU vs CFU, the 3:30 ABC game will probably be pushed back.

So, does anybody out there KNOW why the late start for the first ABC college football game?
Take a nap now old man

Advertisement

No they will push other games to ESPN3 and keep our time as 6:30PM EST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back