A significant point in Miami baseball history: 2003

AntwanJ306

Thunderdome
Not sure how many of you know this, but in 2003, the University of Miami baseball program was found guilty of major violations for the SECOND time in Jim Morris' tenure. It was made clear to him that enough was enough. From Turtle's shady ways to Lazer paying kids to work and getting himself mixed up with the biogenesis crew, Morris had to clean house and run a tight ship.

So, when we were cheating, we were making a historic run of appearances in Omaha. When Morris has had to do it on the up and up, we have gone from celebrating trips to Omaha to celebrating great milkshakes.

Dude can't do it clean and on his own.

Advertisement
Need to find someone who can. Plain and simple.

I look at a guy like Tracy Smith at Indiana. The guy has back to back CWS caliber teams. But he has to know that he can't maintain that forever at Indiana. The guy has earned himself a half-million dollar salary at the school of his choice. And he's only 48 years old. The guy would kill to coach at a place with Miami's history.

Advertisement
^^^White trash response.

You could've just said "me".

And you could've just said "I don't have 10% of the intellect of Antwan when it comes to Miami baseball. I am just 20 years old and I still meet up with my bros over at Sunset Place. I like to argue, even though I don't know much about the topic. I used to play with one of the Canes in Khoury League, so I don't like it when they get criticized. But instead of offering a reasonable argument, I try to be funny with insults that we use to use at Ponce De Leon Middle School."

But you didn't.

Advertisement
Back