A little bonus, (re: "We Back!)

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
WE were the ones that truly outted Driskell!

Not LSU (he ran all over them), not USCe, not even UGA or UL with their wins last year. None of those SEC teams. And definately NOT FSU (were he looked like a Heisman winner last year)

We all knew he was a *** *** fraud, but it was never PROVEN.

The Gatas fans who claim they hated him were sucking his **** when they were a last second fumble away from beating UGA, and actually in position to play in the BCS NC (had UGA beaten Bama in the SEC CG)

We don't stop his reign of gayness yesterday, and who knows how long it would go on? (certainly possible USC and the rest would lay down for him again this year)

WE RIXED Driskell!

That was old skool Canes, exposing frauds and ruining them and their media lapdogs! THATS WHEN WE BACK! WHEN WE OUT PEOPLES AND TEAMS!

Oh yeah, I think we took Muschump down a peg or three! Dude was up their with Jesus before our game, in Gatas eyes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Driskell looked like a pretty tough kid to me. How many completions did he have on third and long where he released the ball right before getting pounded?

I don't think he's anything special as far as talent, but I can't fault him on toughness.

Driskell looked like a pretty tough kid to me. How many completions did he have on third and long where he released the ball right before getting pounded?

I don't think he's anything special as far as talent, but I can't fault him on toughness.

Some of those were lucky as ****. THATS why they never let him pass (the odds catch up to pussies). Thats why he went an entire half with not one passing attempt against LSU. If you want him to make plays, he's gonna **** up as much.

Yeah, I agree he was lucky. But my point is he stood in there and threw the ball where it could be caught, knowing he was going to get creamed an instant later. Then he got up and did it again. That's toughness.

I don't get this need to denigrate our opponents (even the Gators, whom I hate with a passion.) Our guy beat a **** good team. Why would we want to minimize that fact?

Advertisement
Yeah, I agree he was lucky. But my point is he stood in there and threw the ball where it could be caught, knowing he was going to get creamed an instant later. Then he got up and did it again. That's toughness.

I don't get this need to denigrate our opponents (even the Gators, whom I hate with a passion.) Our guy beat a **** good team. Why would we want to minimize that fact?

Oh, I'm not minimizing it. I just hate the gatas and their ***** QB.

I like to think we just exposed them. Last year, teams were letting that clown run tens yards a carry and avoided contact with him like he was Tebow. Supposed tough teams like USC and LSU! Letting him sit all day in the pocket, etc.

We ruined their season. Driskell will now have incredible pressure, and a target on his fairy self. Watch what happens. I doubt teams will be happy letting UF QB draw them to death without laying the wood on the now shaky, choking, puking dog! :)

D no did what i begged for, we blitz UF and Driskel alot and often. He took alot of punishment, we had free hits on him way more than they did Morris. Looking forward to creaming Jameis Winston to.

D no did what i begged for, we blitz UF and Driskel alot and often. He took alot of punishment, we had free hits on him way more than they did Morris. Looking forward to creaming Jameis Winston to.

Must pole axe Rennar, and whatever jive turkey GT has for a QB first!

FSU is a LONG way off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back