A great football coach

SJMPARMAN

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Needs to sell each game to the fans so they show up to home games. Home field is HUGE in CFB. Schnelly did it, JJ definitely did it, Erickson did it, and Butch did it to a lesser extent. At Miami it is even more important. I don't think our recent coaches have motivated fans to attend games. And I think the ADs since haven't done it. **** I attended UM games at the OB for like 14 bucks and a bus ticket. It was affordable back then. Now college football isn't affordable and will most likely be on TV anyway. It is up to the coach to sell the game each week.

Advertisement
Needs to sell each game to the fans so they show up to home games. Home field is HUGE in CFB. Schnelly did it, JJ definitely did it, Erickson did it, and Butch did it to a lesser extent. At Miami it is even more important. I don't think our recent coaches have motivated fans to attend games. And I think the ADs since haven't done it. **** I attended UM games at the OB for like 14 bucks and a bus ticket. It was affordable back then. Now college football isn't affordable and will most likely be on TV anyway. It is up to the coach to sell the game each week.

I’d rather watch Jaws 4 than read your post .

Wish they would offer high school students with an ID admission for free for any unsold tickets. First come, first serve, family member young and old get in free as well. Butts in seats matter.

The one problem with this is that someone may skip buying tickets since they would have a qualifying kid.

Wish they would offer high school students with an ID admission for free for any unsold tickets. First come, first serve, family member young and old get in free as well. Butts in seats matter.

The one problem with this is that someone may skip buying tickets since they would have a qualifying kid.
Nice idea… solid for selling out the upper levels… but for sure for games that are tough draws to get fans to shovel even 10 bucks for… like CCSU etc… help fill it with folks who are out to have a good time

I dont get these questions or threads. If you want fans to show up, you gotta be good and win. It’s not that hard to figure out. Miami has a lot to offer, why would somebody pay money to see a garbage team?

Advertisement
Manny already gets so much s*&t on this board (deservely so). Imagine if every time he was in the media he said "Fans come on out and see your Miami Hurricanes play so and so. The game starts at 12pm and is a fun day out for the whole family! Great tickets are still available! Let's Go Canes!!!" LOL

What we need are slogans like “U tough!” Or “The New Miami!” Get it trending on Twitter!

Advertisement
College football isn't affordable? I went to the MSU game for $65 and to the UVA game for $12.

I purchased both tickets from StubHub.

With all these unbelievable coaches we have scheduled to take over . Keep in mind players will leave do to new philosophies.

Which means another purge of everything even assistant coaches.

Which means new O and D playbooks.

Which means another 3-5 years to attempt serious championships.

Which means there’s a good chance we’ll fire the next unbelievable coach and give him a HUGE buyout.

So the same record will start again

GOCANES

Sales eh? I got you.

1633264184345.jpeg

Fundamentally, the answers to our challenges in football relies in engaging and empowering the individual.

Not a bad idea at all.

Community outreach, etc.

Advertisement
We also have Fake James, maybe a deal is coming with Burger King soon?

Attachments

• 1633264446790.jpeg
    1633264446790.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back