A good read..re:The search

Advertisement
Thank God. He said it.

No Cristobal.

No amateurs.

Gotta swing away for the fence with a proven head coach.

Advertisement
I am on faculty at an institution led by a woman like Shalala. Those types destroy morale. They interfere with departments and disciplines despite having a complete lack of experience and expertise in those areas. One of their biggest concerns is to show everyone that they have authority to make all decisions; perhaps, female leaders feel it necessary to prove that they are in control. They ignore tradition and established standards of excellence in favor of the latest trends that garner publicity. They tirelessly self-promote in anticipation of the their next job and fear anything risky that might tarnish their image. Let's hope that this article is correct about Frenk being hands-off. UM needs the coach best suited for its football program, not one who will boost the president's ego.

I hope so but what concerns me why are we still waiting if he is going to be the coach?

Did you read the article? It was explained and made sense. Although I say forget all that and do it now.

I still say the longer it takes the more they're hurting in recruiting. If its Butch let him have time to get this class better not worse by slow playing this hire.

Advertisement
I am on faculty at an institution led by a woman like Shalala. Those types destroy morale. They interfere with departments and disciplines despite having a complete lack of experience and expertise in those areas. One of their biggest concerns is to show everyone that they have authority to make all decisions; perhaps, female leaders feel it necessary to prove that they are in control. They ignore tradition and established standards of excellence in favor of the latest trends that garner publicity. They tirelessly self-promote in anticipation of the their next job and fear anything risky that might tarnish their image. Let's hope that this article is correct about Frenk being hands-off. UM needs the coach best suited for its football program, not one who will boost the president's ego.
f
hate you are at an inst like this...my prez is a fuggin idiot but for different reasons

Advertisement
this kids will sit up straight when butch walks in the room. they have goldens soft mushy personality

Advertisement
Back