9/17 Interviews

Little concerned that Kehoe overlooked Easley.
I doubt he overlooked him. I took that comment as an attempt by him to take heat away from the OL and put it on himself for struggling against their front. Golden attempted the same thing last week for Morris' interception.

But in key matchup over the years Kehoe has had moments where his unit has seemed unprepared. Really I could understand some other player, but Easley?! Seriously? Lol, That is just terrible anyway you slice it. Maybe its Kehoe prior track record but the quote makes me cringe. What was he doing all offseason

Advertisement
Coach D gives a decent interview. I'm starting to hop on the bandwagon. My stance all last year was pretty moderate, we didn't have the horses on D for sure but I thought we could have been a little better than that. His point about waves of depth is a great one and was the biggest problem last year.

Little concerned that Kehoe overlooked Easley.
I doubt he overlooked him. I took that comment as an attempt by him to take heat away from the OL and put it on himself for struggling against their front. Golden attempted the same thing last week for Morris' interception.

But in key matchup over the years Kehoe has had moments where his unit has seemed unprepared. Really I could understand some other player, but Easley?! Seriously? Lol, That is just terrible anyway you slice it. Maybe its Kehoe prior track record but the quote makes me cringe. What was he doing all offseason

If you're using Easley as the barometer to judge OL coaches, then he's going to have you firing everyone this year. Kehoe couldn't do anything with that guy, and no one else will either unless they have a big strong dominant Center to help with him.

Coach D gives a decent interview. I'm starting to hop on the bandwagon. My stance all last year was pretty moderate, we didn't have the horses on D for sure but I thought we could have been a little better than that. His point about waves of depth is a great one and was the biggest problem last year.

People on this board should learn patience and give staff and players a fair chance. Staff is excellent, seems like all players have been coached up and improved dramatically.

Advertisement
Kids going ole school cutting the dreads that everyone's wearing now...we never followed trends we set them...love it!!!

I'm no Kehoe defender, but no one should be blaming him for that comment. He's just trying to deflect criticism from the players. You don't become a coach anywhere (even the high school level) and not realize that Easely is an f'n beast.

Advertisement
It's pretty **** obvious why our coaches liked Gilbert(Besides talent). Kid's been here all of what? A month? Already talks like a GA.

Advertisement
Back