Michigan Running Two Satellites In One Day....

Advertisement
CGLacAWU0AA5Ktq.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is straight disrespectful on Bush part I think this staff has been to nice to these high school coaches giving everyone an open door policy.. I think golden needs to put his foot down on some of these high school programs starting with dwyer.

didnt taggart coach under Harbaugh? if so thats the connection..their boys....i think he did and Harbaugh's dad is a big time board of trustee or whatever at WKU where Taggart was as well

Advertisement
Don't see what the issue is with this. USF benefits as well because with Harbaugh at the camp quality kids will be on their campus that otherwise wouldn't be. Half the battle is getting kids on campus and maybe you can changer their mind.

I'm with stupid^ (just cause you're a gator). Don't see what the big deal is. The real shocker is them being able to pull it off in one day. Michigan is a great school. Wouldn't mind if my kid went there.

Taggart getting desperate, putting int Harbaugh on the flyer to sell his camp. It's all in the game though, right?

This is straight disrespectful on Bush part I think this staff has been to nice to these high school coaches giving everyone an open door policy.. I think golden needs to put his foot down on some of these high school programs starting with dwyer.

Golden doesnt have the clout to do that

Advertisement

lol yeah that would work

Yea that will work down here lmao

He would burn so many bridges he wouldnt get a single kid from down here

I'm with stupid^ (just cause you're a gator). Don't see what the big deal is. The real shocker is them being able to pull it off in one day. Michigan is a great school. Wouldn't mind if my kid went there.
Michigan admin went all in and got their guy. Hope we learn from it.

Advertisement
Michigan admin went all in and got their guy. Hope we learn from it.

Hey, isn't our new president a Michigan alum? Don't be surprised if Michigan runs a camp at Greentree next.

Advertisement
Back