Vogel
O'Donnell
Jones
Crow
King
Odogwu
Knighton

Advertisement
I think Burns has a better shot than Howard at the first round, barring an incredible season by Howard.

Advertisement
RoosterFootball4in.jpg

Advertisement
Tracy was robbed of being all conference his sophomore year. the kid single handily kept us in the UNC game and made huge plays against UF. last year he fell off but that is coaching and scheme. he is not as slow as people think but not as great as he was heralded coming in. both him and Deon will be in the NFL for a long time.

Advertisement
i wouldnt be surprised if Deon is easily the best pro in this group. he had to battle health issues and his dad's cancer while in school but he shows up in big games and plays hard.

Advertisement
I can see Howard rebounding and having a solid senior season but I don't think he'll be a first rounder.

Deon Bush could creep in early 2nd off of athleticism alone. I think he's the best bet as next first rounder.

Artie needs to become more consistent and to continue to work on tracking the ball in the air. Speed, size and athleticism are there. It's up to him, cause he could go early too.

If Corn continues to play the way he has shown in some flashes. He could make some noise but it's premature, would have to see him in a full time role.

Coley just flat out needs to rebound and the rest will be dealt with.

Grace strikes me more of a 4 year guy.

AQM, Carter, Dobard and Scott could be higher on this list after the season but they have to prove theirselves. Lot of talent but they have to show it.

Last edited:
Tracy was robbed of being all conference his sophomore year. the kid single handily kept us in the UNC game and made huge plays against UF. last year he fell off but that is coaching and scheme. he is not as slow as people think but not as great as he was heralded coming in. both him and Deon will be in the NFL for a long time.

He wasn't robbed of an all-conference... He had some good games but let's keep in mind against both UF and UNC their wideouts were having their way... Howard had a decent sophomore year but no one in our secondary deserved all-conference... Yes he had 4 pics but it's more to db than that... The players who were selected in front of him were better...

Advertisement
Back