Josh Darrow Interview on SFHS w/ Larry Bluestein

Advertisement
One of the completely maddening things about Golden is that he will make savy hires like Darrow, Baez, etc but still be too stubborn to change on the field. I just don't get that thinking.

One of the completely maddening things about Golden is that he will make savy hires like Darrow, Baez, etc but still be too stubborn to change on the field. I just don't get that thinking.
Shows how much he will do to cover for his butt buddy and horrid philosophy, when those are his main issues. His unwillingness to change them will be his downfall.

#BBB

Shows how much he will do to cover for his butt buddy and horrid philosophy, when those are his main issues. His unwillingness to change them will be his downfall.

#BBB

Pride goes before the fall.

He is hiring members of the media and some well connected HS coaches.

Neither will impact on field performance.

Baez hlpes recruiting a bit but that impact certainly was not felt last year. It seems to be helping early on this year; however, those recruits won't be on campus this season and likely won't have an impact until Golden is long gone.

Advertisement

#BBB

To change recruiting elements shows that he feels he needs more talent.

To change his defense means that his scheme was wrong. That simply cannot be the case for the smartest guy in the room. CANNOT.

Advertisement
Back