2015 Miami Hurricanes Db's (DBU)

Advertisement
that's embarrassing a video about DB's and there is no interceptions. Ed Reed would have more then all of them combined. Fire golden

It would be really cool if J Carter would stop sucking

And good God, it still ****es me off that we lost that ******* FSU game. Holy ****

Advertisement
Artie Burns is in great position to pick off a few of those passes if he attacked the ball with two hands

Artie gotta impress me this year same for carter both of them have crappy ball skills

Corns the best DB we have next to bush who had a very good year last year but no one really noticed

Advertisement
Artie will be this years Phillip dorsett come draft time. Draft scouts will be wondering how the **** we couldn't develop him in a superstud.

that's embarrassing a video about DB's and there is no interceptions. Ed Reed would have more then all of them combined. Fire golden

this "scheme" does not generate sacks, pressures, or INTs.

most pathetic "defensive" philosophy i've ever seen. makes me wanna puke everytime i see the defense on the field.

I used to absolutely love watching CANES defenses play. was my favorite unit. now its just an embarrassment

A bunch of guys that have never made big plays. ****, they've never even been consistent.

The sad thing is that it's not their fault.

Advertisement
Best db group in terms of talent that we have had in years......

Need to see who steps up at the second safety spot and if our CBs can play man and press well. That zone **** hurt physical guys like Howard. The much better DL should help... A lot.

Advertisement
Dave Chappelle told me that everything looks better in slow motion, just saying.

this "scheme" does not generate sacks, pressures, or INTs.

most pathetic "defensive" philosophy i've ever seen. makes me wanna puke everytime i see the defense on the field.

I used to absolutely love watching CANES defenses play. was my favorite unit. now its just an embarrassment

^^This. I absolutely cringe most of the time we are on defense. I was in utter disbelief until a few years ago on how a Miami defense could be so bad. But after 4 long years of watching Dorito fail miserably I've become immune. At this point I just feel bad for the players.

Our DBs would get twice as many INTs if the D-linemen were allowed to get upfield. We have the best D-line in years, and perhaps the best secondary. Let the D-line get after the QB, and let the DBs clean up the mess.

Our DBs would get twice as many INTs if the D-linemen were allowed to get upfield. We have the best D-line in years, and perhaps the best secondary. Let the D-line get after the QB, and let the DBs clean up the mess.

best d line in years? Since when and what are you basing this off of? Just curious.

Advertisement
Back