recruiting meeting vid

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

this was posted in the Eye In The Sky Board, but i figured i'd bring it over here to talk about the recruits in it.

1. who do you think they are referring too? i'm guessing James Pierre but that's just me.

2. go full screen and pause at about 3:30 and look at the board behind coach D on it it says X Y Z referring to our WR's. under Z it says,
S. Coley S. Bruce A. Richards and F. Swain. Freddie Swain is a 4* WR from North Marion, possible silent?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The kid won 2 state championships in a row

i just realised he said that lol so not Pierre. i wonder if it's FL or not.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any safeties he's referring to, I think it's another state.

Also Freddie Swain would be a major pickup

If he is a silent, that would make alot of sense about the Jalen Patterson commit from the same school

i thought that too actually. it would make sense swain is impressive. wouldn't be complaining if he's a silent.

The kid won 2 state championships in a row

i just realised he said that lol so not Pierre. i wonder if it's FL or not.

Off the top of my head I can't think of any safeties he's referring to, I think it's another state.

Also Freddie Swain would be a major pickup

If he is a silent, that would make alot of sense about the Jalen Patterson commit from the same school

i thought that too actually. it would make sense swain is impressive. wouldn't be complaining if he's a silent.

Yeah Swain is legit very smooth. that would be a **** of WR corp to get all 4 of them. We know Mullins coming for sure. Richards seem very Pro UM, Bruce is 50/50 and Swain we have no idea but will love to keep him.

[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

this was posted in the Eye In The Sky Board, but i figured i'd bring it over here to talk about the recruits in it.

1. who do you think they are referring too? i'm guessing James Pierre but that's just me.

2. go full screen and pause at about 3:30 and look at the board behind coach D on it it says X Y Z referring to our WR's. under Z it says,
S. Coley S. Bruce A. Richards and F. Swain. Freddie Swain is a 4* WR from North Marion, possible silent?

There is somebody listed at the bottom of X as well. From what I can see it is either Trayone Gray or another mystery recruit. Also found it interesting that they view Burnett as a WR rather than a RB or DB.

Advertisement
They are definitely talking about temple because I believe Kenny Phillips as a 1st round safety coming out of Miami ran a 4.4 sec 40 yd time in 2008.

I am going to guess they are talking about a 2016 recruits film analysis since they mention the recruit is a junior in the film and also Coach Melvin is in the video so it is a recent review session. An since the 2016 class is almost full I am thinking this is UM's most recent DB commit James Pierre from Deer field beach HS.

But then again they mention the recruit won 2 state championships an Deerfield Beach HS hasn't done that. So it could be 3* 2016 Safety Jamal Hudson from Miami Central (They have 4 state titles I believe so if he has been playing for 2 years that would be could be the two time state champion reference they are making)

Go Canes

2016 S Jamal Hundson junior season highlights from 2014
[HUDL]athlete/3329088/highlights/128977375[/HUDL]

On the board in the background it says.

X:
T. Brady
D. Lang
L. Cager
A. Gram

H:
B. Berrios
M. Burnett
D. Mullins

Z:
S. Coley
S. Bruce
A. Richards
F. Swain

Last edited:
Advertisement
They are definitely talking about temple because I believe Kenny Phillips as a 1st round safety coming out of Miami ran a 4.4 sec 40 yd time in 2008.

I am going to guess they are talking about a 2016 recruits film analysis since they mention the recruit is a junior in the film and also Coach Melvin is in the video so it is a recent review session. An since the 2016 class is almost full I am thinking this is UM's most recent DB commit James Pierre from Deer field beach HS.

But then again they mention the recruit won 2 state championships an Deerfield Beach HS hasn't done that. So it could be 3* 2016 Safety Jamal Hudson from Miami Central (They have 4 state titles I believe so if he has been playing for 2 years that would be could be the two time state champion reference they are making)

Go Canes

2016 S Jamal Hundson junior season highlights from 2014
[HUDL]athlete/3329088/highlights/128977375[/HUDL]

Or Jameel Cook?

I do have 1 problem with this video.... as you can see former DB Hurlie Brown (LB) and former DB Ice Harris (RB) are giving their observations of the recruit, then Why the F*ck Paul Williams not saying anything if he is the DB Coach????? Smfh.. OMG...

Advertisement
I do have 1 problem with this video.... as you can see former DB Hurlie Brown (LB) and former DB Ice Harris (RB) are giving their observations of the recruit, then Why the F*ck Paul Williams not saying anything if he is the DB Coach????? Smfh.. OMG...

its pretty obvious the staff dont like him, they have 2 GAs at the table and hes in the back and all they did was ask him a question about the past and thats it, a lot of the kids down here dont like, i kinda feel for him but at the same time i dont

I didn't think it was 2016 S Jameel Cook because he was offered by Miami before December 2014 according to the Tampa Tribune, an Coach Melvin who is in the video wasn't added to the staff until sometime in Jan 2015. Also I don't the recruit in question was offered since the vote was a 5:4 contentious yea.

Tamps Tribune article (last sentence 1st paragraph)
http://www.tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/miami-central-13-1-vs-armwood-14-0/2209635

Go Canes

I could only assume with him being the DB coach and not speaking throughout the whole conversation is because he possibly brought the recruit to the other coaches to discuss offer. Or he could be a man a few words, most recruits say he doesn't seem like a people person. But whatever the case I don't think that either Hurlie or Ice word hold much weight. They are what you would call the guys who know that region and know what type of player needs to play for the team.

Advertisement
Back