Early Enrollments for #SWAG16

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
These are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. Sam Bruce can't enroll early because St. Thomas Aquinas does not allow it. Cedrick Wright, Dionte Mullins and Joseph Jackson can't enroll early due to Gulliver's scholarship program.

QB: Jack Allison

WR: Ahmmon Richards

LB: Shaq Quarterman, Mike Pinckney

Last edited:
Advertisement
Shaq plays day one

MLB is a tough position to start from day 1 especially in NoD scheme where its proved to be tough to learn, probably too tough for college players. But I think I have to agree that he starts from day 1. Kirby will be gone and Shaq enrolling early should learn enough and then physically he was ready a long time ago.

Advertisement
I'm not sure if Allison will be an EE. Richards, Shaq and Pinckney I knew of. Greg Simmons and Zach McCloud will be EE's as well.

Technically you can count Gerald Willis III as an EE too since that's when he will be eligible, unless his waiver is approved to play this fall.

Shaq plays day one

MLB is a tough position to start from day 1 especially in NoD scheme where its proved to be tough to learn, probably too tough for college players. But I think I have to agree that he starts from day 1. Kirby will be gone and Shaq enrolling early should learn enough and then physically he was ready a long time ago.

Oh Lord, the thought that No D and boyfriend might still be here to coach '16 class brought my lunch back up. Please, Lord you promised no more than we can take. Surely yet another year is more than we can suffer.

Shaq plays day one

Oh Lord, the thought that No D and boyfriend might still be here to coach '16 class brought my lunch back up. Please, Lord you promised no more than we can take. Surely yet another year is more than we can suffer.

Didnt really think about them getting fired lol I guess I'm already brain washed by fat al

Cedrick Wright, Dionte Mullins and Joseph Jackson can't enroll early due to Gulliver's scholarship program.

Advertisement
glad when defensive guys and OL enroll early. BTW, apparently Simmons is still looking around

Shaq plays day one

Yeah, but this coaching staff other than Beard, Kehoe, Hurlie, and Ice should be gone by the time Shaq gets on campus...If everything goes according to plan (win as many games as we can, but the BOT still chooses to fire Golden)

Advertisement
Back