Remember when

supacane

Senior
Anybody remember when Golden took over from Shannon and said, he's gonna make sure we never have more draft picks than wins?!?? Lol.

Advertisement
In terms of what we hang our hat on nowadays, we are now merely the Little League team that has a lot of kids that go on to play in college and the MLB.

I've determined to drink heavily until the last memory left in my brain is the fireworks going off against OSU after we stopped them. Everything since then has been a nightmare full of ugly short fat women, ball-headed white men who can't coach, carbon copy brother with some hair, and a frigging shower jockey from psu. Anyone know how you make sure you lose latest memories first? Hate like **** to end up with just the latest ones.

Advertisement
It's fascinating to look back to when Al Tin was hired. We thought he was so **** sharp but it turned out he had no freaking clue from the beginning. The only thing that kept it from being glaringly obvious from the start was that Al actually had some decent to good coaches on his Staff back then. Fisch, and McDonald sure covered for him a bit.

It's fascinating to look back to when Al Tin was hired. We thought he was so **** sharp but it turned out he had no freaking clue from the beginning. The only thing that kept it from being glaringly obvious from the start was that Al actually has some decent to good coaches on his Staff back then. Fisch, and McDonald sure covered for him a bit.

Oh he mind f***ed me good. I think that is where the intense emotional reaction comes from.

It's fascinating to look back to when Al Tin was hired. We thought he was so **** sharp but it turned out he had no freaking clue from the beginning. The only thing that kept it from being glaringly obvious from the start was that Al actually has some decent to good coaches on his Staff back then. Fisch, and McDonald sure covered for him a bit.

Oh he mind f***ed me good. I think that is where the intense emotional reaction comes from.

I remember thinking he's a defensive coach and has a Masters in sports psychology, just like Butch. So he must be just like Butch, right? LULZ

F. AG
#BBB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back