Who Takes The ACC in 2015?

Gsugradcanefan

Freshman
With Clemson, FSU and Louisville all losing a bunch of players to graduation/the draft the Atlantic will be wide open. As for the Coastal, I'm sure Ga Tech is expected to repeat in the coastal, but Miami SHOULD (emphasis on should) compete. With Golden as coach though, not really confident he can get the job done. Will this be a rebuilding year for the conference?

Advertisement
GT, they have 8 returning starters on D...and their QB is still there. Laskey is gone but they got a big FB to replace him. They are going to be good. If we play them at night, we're doomed, just ask Al.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia Tech in the Coastal followed by VT. UNC should be good they have 17 returning starters.

Clemson in Atlantic but their QB is always hurt so who knows

Advertisement
Clemson. Watson may very well win the Heisman.

If he stays healthy, it's theirs for the taking. Most dangerous QB in the conference and a nice class coming in with some new offensive weapons.

After them, I'd take FSU. Sure, they don't know who the QB will and they'll have to figure out their OL, but if they do the WRs and RBs are in place.

GT and NCST are my longshots.

Advertisement
It's going to be Clemson v. GT in the ACCCG

We will finish 4th in the Coastal

Another year of wasted talent with Al ******** at the helm

GA Tech is gonna suck this year. They lost everyone who touches the ball on offense except one. That bull**** scheme is not easy to learn.

I think this is the year Golden finally figures it out and has us even out of the conversation by November.

Advertisement
Back