Tom Crean=AL

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Premium
The absolute best comparison I can make.. Both are superstar used car salesman. The gig is about up with Crene.. Goolden is on his last leg..The fanbases hate both with a passion.. Both have huge buyouts...The thing is tough....IU don't give a **** about the money..(Marc Cuban).. They will fire that prick whenever.We wont fire our guy though..IU should fire their Head FC too..Kevin Wilson would make a great OC at the U.

Advertisement
Tom Crean is a sleezy **** bag.

But he has a long history of winning at Marquette. And took Indiana from 6-25 to 29-7 in 3 seasons.

Crean makes me swallow my own vomit, but he's not anywhere near Al Golden status.

Golden hasn't won **** at any program.

Crean is close to Al. He gets a ton of talent and chases off a lor more. Then complains about depth problems. Plus he recruits OOS when the talent is home

Crean's problem hasn't been recruiting out of state, but losing the elite kids that used to go there to Kentucky or wherever.

Advertisement
Tom Crean is a sleezy **** bag.

But he has a long history of winning at Marquette. And took Indiana from 6-25 to 29-7 in 3 seasons.

Crean makes me swallow my own vomit, but he's not anywhere near Al Golden status.

Golden hasn't won **** at any program.

Golden took Temple from 0-12 to a bowl in 3 years. Or something like that. Both of them are **** bags and both of them make me want to swallow vomit. 2 peas in a pod.

Are you guys kidding? IU basketball = Miami football. Two programs that were once national powerhouses now reduced to stories and fables by people that remember when...

Crean has three tournament appearances with IU, including two sweet 16 appearances. He won the Big Ten two years ago and has beat numerous Top 5 teams, not just Top 25.

Al has zero notable bowel appearances, no ACC titles or title game appearances, and no signature wins.

Crean for as bad as he is >>>>>> Golden

can't stand how Golden carries himself around like he has done something at miami.

dude is a joke

Advertisement
can't stand how Golden carries himself around like he has done something at miami.

dude is a joke

Your kidding, right? You mean that he hasn't won consecutive ACC titles? I believe you are mistaken, as per the numerous SLURPERS on this site.

Al Golden = Steve Lavin but atleast St. Johns let him go

Actually I hadn't thought about that comparison, but it is pretty good:

1. Two guys,
2. each supposedly bright, articulate, seasoned
3. and with a plan,
4. take jobs smack in the middle of the talent base they need to be successful,
5. at once proud programs begging to be relevant again.
6. And then....nothing.

Advertisement
Back