2016 QB Jack Allison talks UM Commitment Status

Paranos

All-ACC
Jack Allison was on BHSN Recruiting Central talking about his status with Miami and what he would do if UM fired Al Golden. The interview with Bright House Sports Network will re-air tonight at 9:30pm for those that have brighthouse cable in the central Florida area it is worth a watch. They also discuss 2016 DT Keyshon Camp's decommitment from Miami an if Miami has a chance to get him back. In the BHSN interview QB Jack Alllison also touched on why he chose UM an how it will benefit him long term.

Here is a (free) Scout article that was done before the BHSN interview.
http://miami.scout.com/story/1528375-allison-has-stayed-true-to-his-word?s=13

Here is a (free) Scout Video that was done before the BHSN interview
http://miami.scout.com/player/190110-jack-allison/videos/1498613

Allison has stayed true to his word
by Corey Bender

Palmetto (Fla.) four-star gunslinger Jack Allison issued a verbal commitment to the University of Miami last July and hasn't looked back since. The rising senior caught up with Scout below to discuss the latest in his recruitment.

Possessing a hose for an arm, as well as prototypical size in the pocket at 6-foot-5, 195-pounds, Jack Allison is one of the nation's premier gunslingers who's been loyal to Al Golden and the Miami Hurricanes throughout the recruiting process. The rising senior out of Palmetto (Fla.) High School is nabbed as a four-star prospect and the No. 8 ranked quarterback in the nation on Scout.

With additional offers from the likes of Alabama, South Florida, Missouri, Tennessee and UCF, Allison opted to stay in the Sunshine State and selected the University of Miami last summer, who provided him with an opportunity that was simply too appetizing to pass up.

In the video below, Allison talks about his verbal pledge to the University of Miami, what he's been doing over the offseason to season up his craft under center, his relationship with coach Golden and offensive coordinator James Coley, upcoming visit plans and much more.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well, what did he say he would do if Folden got fired?

He said he would have to get with his High School coach an figure out what the next move for him would be. But he doesn't foresee Golden getting fired and even if he was fired that Miami would still be Miami (some I am guessing he would stay committed, because it sounds like he committed to the school not just the coach). An he probably knows UM would bring in someone that will run a pro style offense that is Passing QB friendly.

It was a good interview and this particular episode of BHSN Recruiting Central was pretty informative as well.

Go Canes

The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Recruiting.. . trending up

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

Advertisement
The thing that really helps 2016 is the early commitment of QB Jack Allison. QB's usually stick and with him in the bag, the skill guys are gonna wanna play with him. Now if we can get Gibson somehow this year then this class might get decent. Irvin and Johnson I think are coming but ya never know.

Scarlett is coming. If Walton stays in the '16 class then I think we can keep Williams, Cronkite, and Scarlett with Williams being an athlete playing reciever and running back. Cronkite only wants two running backs in this class so it's important that Walton maybe stays in his class. Williams seems to be on board with the athlete role.

Now if this ************ would fix the god **** defense, we might be able to recruit DT's

took the words right out of my mouth. +1

WHAT IS HAPPENING

U must have missed signing day.

Advertisement
Is this bizarro world or have I been asleep for 6 months? Gotta stop drinkin' that liquor.

image.jpg

Winner; Most Ill Informed Post Ever

Winner; Most Ill Informed Post Ever

Um....guysm....I think this was sarcasm, in other words: we have all heard this song and dance from recruits before, it's still WAY too early to be placing our bets.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back