Ottis Anderson Jr

Advertisement
Just the name gives me chills.

Not sure of his comp., but looks real smooth and quick

Just the name gives me chills.

Not sure of his comp., but looks real smooth and quick

I agree...not sure of the competition, but he looked just better than everybody. Great vision, w/ cutback ability and the necessary jets to beat his man w/ an angle on him...and from the first clip, not afraid to run over you. It'll be interesting to see how he'll rank in 2017...he definitely looked like a top-tier back, but again, not sure of his competiton level. Regardless, he's legacy...TRUE legacy, he's got to get an offer immediately.

Advertisement
Even without viewing the film and as long as he's a good kid and academically qualified I would offer this legacy, even if he turns out to be little more than the water boy. It's just a good thing to do and unless we are very short on scholarships there's always room for one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Isn't Otis about 60 years old? God bless that dude for banging some chick out at that advanced age and having such a young son.

Advertisement
5-7.5 157lbs is what he measured in at, at the Orlando combine, definitely a size problem. Might be awhile til he gets an offer and if it does come it may be at WR before RB.

5-7.5 157lbs is what he measured in at, at the Orlando combine, definitely a size problem. Might be awhile til he gets an offer and if it does come it may be at WR before RB.

He's still young...and he can grow a couple of inches and grow a couple of pounds w/o losing much of his explosiveness.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back