Miami offers 2017 CB Brian Edwards from Miramar

Advertisement
Advertisement
Edwards is a prime example of kids getting offers and garnering hype simply based on how big they are at a young age. Kid maybe a baller in two years but right now kid has a long way to go skill wise, which is understandable I guess since he played on the line throughout his optimist days. However even against the JV teams he was playing against last year he didn't standout at all. I'm not trying to hate on him because I really like B personally and his moms is cool peeps and I'm happy to see him have a chance at his first and most important contract in life. however if he was 5'11 I doubt he would have any offers at all and I fear he'll be a kid that people will say has an awesome offer list so why is he going to USF.

Brian Edwards @_talljitt · 6h 6 hours ago
Recieved a another BLESSED offer from the University of Miami today #Canes

Brian Edwards .jpg

Edwards is a prime example of kids getting offers and garnering hype simply based on how big they are at a young age. Kid maybe a baller in two years but right now kid has a long way to go skill wise, which is understandable I guess since he played on the line throughout his optimist days. However even against the JV teams he was playing against last year he didn't standout at all. I'm not trying to hate on him because I really like B personally and his moms is cool peeps and I'm happy to see him have a chance at his first and most important contract in life. however if he was 5'11 I doubt he would have any offers at all and I fear he'll be a kid that people will say has an awesome offer list so why is he going to USF.

Yeah......he is big..

Advertisement
Edwards is a legit 6-3 if he develops he could end up being similar to T. Mcfadden from last years class.

When told how tall he was Golden offered sight unseen. Talent to him is measured in size. Nothing against the kid, but Golden is a football philosopher not a good talent evaluator. He is dedicated to following the philosophy that the trend is towards taller DB's and that's why a lot of highly skilled SoFl Db's aren't offered but him. Golden's an idiot no way around it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back