Miami offers 2016 CB/S Damar Hamlin - Central Catholic (PA)

Advertisement
6'1"

I know, I know. There is so many DB's in the state of Florida but this kid is worthwhile. We need DB's sorely.

Damar Hamlins Junior Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2828640/highlights/159402375/v2

Geo this isnt towards you but gtfooh with this oos **** if hes not a dominant five star dying to be a cane leave them the **** alone marcus lewis is in talla***see loling to death with jimbo right now.

I mean he's the 13th corner in the nation in composite rankings and the 9th ranked safety. As high as 103rd in the nation as a prospect.

I get what your saying if it's for someone like Joe Blow from Utah, but I'm all for extending offers to OOS kids if they are worthy.

As we all say here. Some 3 star kids here in South Florida are equivalent to out of state 4 stars but Hamlins is worth a look. You offer and see if you can get them on a visit and see how it goes from there.

Im all for kicking tires, but lets not get carried away like golden always does sebding the staff across the globe after dead period while every other coach is america is buying every motel room in Okeechobee. They fly around begging these kids to come to the U only to come back empty handed. Meanwhile in south florida every stud,gem, and back up plan is bagged up.

Advertisement
Back