Kadeem Telfort commits

Advertisement
Could someone explain to me why he is unrated by the major services? Either we are way, way ahead of everyone else or we are seeing things they do not.........................help me out here.

Advertisement
Could someone explain to me why he is unrated by the major services? Either we are way, way ahead of everyone else or we are seeing things they do not.........................help me out here.

he's 2017. look at how many 2016 recruits are still unrated. long way to go in the rating process,especially for o-line d-line

He wont be ranked high when does bc he committed to miami. If ge commited to fsu or bama the paid websites will shoot him up to a high ranking

Looks like he has a relationship with Eric Flowers and Robert Burns so this is good. Im not high on his film but he should improve hopefully.

Advertisement
Looks like he has a relationship with Eric Flowers and Robert Burns so this is good. Im not high on his film but he should improve hopefully.

I remember some posters weren't really high on him in the other thread. He is a big body. If he doesn't progress, they will have no issue giving him the "Leeward Brown" treatment.

I remember some posters weren't really high on him in the other thread. He is a big body. If he doesn't progress, they will have no issue giving him the "Leeward Brown" treatment.

i think he has time to improve. wasn't just a freshmen last season?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless this is one of those 20 year old sophomores this kid is huge. Rivals says 6 5 330. Kid could weigh 400 by the time he gets here

Advertisement
Back