Miami offers 2016 four-star WR Eddie McDoom from West Orange

01Canes

Senior
GOAT recruit name.

McDoom (5'11", 170 pounds) -- who already has offers from Ohio State, Clemson, Louisville, Mississippi State, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Tennessee -- comes from the same high school as Dexter Williams and Jalen Julius. CIS poster tjl1388, who's a photographer for West Orange HS, has raved about McDoom on this board.

Dangerous space player and vertical threat with great speed.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Eddie-McDoom-Gets-First-Big-3-Offer-from-Miami-35731636

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1841431/highlights/175564379/v2

Advertisement
Who ever wins this kids signature will have one **** of an athlete, hope we're able to to win this one. Would prefer him over Dex anyways

Advertisement
McDoom is a guy who also excels in track as well. If I'm going to go after someone from that school then I would bracket Barrett. This guy can ball. He is in the top five for ball placement in this class. What separates him from others is the kid can run. One of my favorite Qbs in this class along with allison and franks.

- McDoom was offered by Hurlie Brown.
- His family is full of Miami fans: "It's pretty exciting. My family has been waiting for me to get a Miami offer for years now."
- However, Clemson is in the lead for him right now and he also likes Ohio State.
- McDoom says of Miami, "They're on the list but not really like a top school because they just offered, but they're in the running."
- He will likely announce his commitment sometime during his senior season.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...doom-clemson-tops-his-list-20150219-post.html

Advertisement
How was this kid not offered while we were recruiting Dex? Gonna be hard to compete with Clemson tho. They have a better track record for WRs...

How can he love the Gators...Their coach hasn't been under the cloud for a couple of years...Usually a sign of better coaching..

Al Golden being gone moves us up his list.

I cant' say enough good about this kid.

With a true quarterback like Kaaya he'd be deadly.

Advertisement
Remember when speed was a prerequisite to play a skill position at Miami? Al saw greater value in pack mules than thoroughbreds. Dam I'm happy that MF'er is outta here!

I think that McDoom and Killians the running back out of Daytona would great additions to this class. Not to leave out Big Snack out of Atlanta as DT/NT. Also need A. Richards back in this class.

I'll see him (McDoom) tomorrow and possibly tonight.

Definitely plan on getting his thoughts on this. Me and him have been joking about Fat Al being fired for months.

Advertisement
I'll see him (McDoom) tomorrow and possibly tonight.

Definitely plan on getting his thoughts on this. Me and him have been joking about Fat Al being fired for months.

Appreciate it. Your info about Dexter Williams was accurate last year, so I'm curious to hear if there's reason for optimism regarding McDoom. Kid is a baller.

Advertisement
Back