Miami offers another 2016 RB: IMG Academy's Tony Jones Jr.

Advertisement
He's seems like a decent player. Very reminiscent to mike James sr. Highlight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also offered D'Anthony Killan from Daytona Mainland.

Adrian Killins Jr

He butchered that name....Lmao

yepyep. Reminded me of D'Anthony Thomas I guess.

That I can agree with I see some similarity. Killins could play RB, WR and special teams. Kid can really scoot.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2985441/highlights/212743375/v2 runs a 4.29 according to his hudl... jesus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess Amir was wronged when the staff told him he's "the only RB they're taking" lol
No, he wasn't "wronged". Did you see this?-
Amir Rasul Update
One of the fastest prospects in the country for the 2016 recruiting cycle- Coral Gables (Fla.) running back and Miami commit Amir Rasul, described his commit to the Canes as "not too strong" today during an on-site interview at his school, adding that he is going to visit Notre Dame (No. 2) and South Carolina (No. 2), which round out his top three, this summer.

Killins is one of the fastest Rbs in the nation, similar to Javarius Davis, I would jump on him fast cause once track season hits, his offer list will explode. Hope we land him for KOR, we definitely need a main KOR guy. I like the recent offers that's been going out, seem like we are recruiting differently and offering more explosive players.

I guess Amir was wronged when the staff told him he's "the only RB they're taking" lol
No, he wasn't "wronged". Did you see this?-
Amir Rasul Update
One of the fastest prospects in the country for the 2016 recruiting cycle- Coral Gables (Fla.) running back and Miami commit Amir Rasul, described his commit to the Canes as "not too strong" today during an on-site interview at his school, adding that he is going to visit Notre Dame (No. 2) and South Carolina (No. 2), which round out his top three, this summer.

No kidding.

That kid is not even close to being committed.

Let me guess...A week before signing day he announces Notre Dame, Gators or Noles...Do it now so we can waste time trying to get a re-comitment.

Advertisement
Back