Greg Simmons - LB - Fort Pierce Central - 2016

Advertisement
We have 10 line backers on the team right now. They doing too much. We have 3 committed and a hybrid safety/ linebacker as well...

We have 10 line backers on the team right now. They doing too much. We have 3 committed and a hybrid safety/ linebacker as well...

You're totally right. I mean, when has this program ever seen February commits go elsewhere on signing day? Trying to remember...seems so long ago...

Advertisement

That was the mistake with last class... they only focused on a few guys at certain positions and when those guys didn't come thru or decomitted they had no relationships elsewhere... they need to offer all guys worthy and just keep recruiting them and being honest with them.. this kid looks huge by the way

UKnowWhat...

What do you think of his tape? Where would you ranked him amongest the other 3 studs that are committed

this kid paired with shaq looks...SCARY......

UMM...He is a take....Lock him up and keep him committed...This might be the best group of Lbs we bring in a long time....and basically NONE are from dade/Broward.

He plays good comp as well. Looks to be a SAM Backer... think Trent Harris for us....or potential to play in the middle as shown on his tape. But based off his film...he's a ake...like his swagger and he wears #31 so we know he is a definate "u" kid...repping for Spence.

Advertisement
apparently we are his "Dream School" and he has been crystal balled to us.

RIDING WITH THE BEST @LongLiveJonJon_
@Cobra_Athlete31 Congrats bro good Stuff man I used to always hearing you talk about the 🙌🙌🙌 lifetime Fan and Goals BALL OUT IN FALL MAN 👊✊👌

J.Hodge #⃣2⃣0⃣ @justen_hodge20
Congrats To My Dawg Greg on The Offer from His Dream school ✊🙌 @Cobra_Athlete31

Yung CVM #FreeChevy @Babyboy_3hunna
@ThatDude_Hari @Cobra_Athlete31 ain no point in any others schools offering now ctfu

Chris Nee @CNee247
RT @CoachShafferFPC Told a lot of guys about a lot of offers, telling @Cobra_Athlete31 about the offer of his dreams about had me tear up!

apparently we are his "Dream School" and he has been crystal balled to us.

RIDING WITH THE BEST @LongLiveJonJon_
@Cobra_Athlete31 Congrats bro good Stuff man I used to always hearing you talk about the ������ lifetime Fan and Goals BALL OUT IN FALL MAN ��✊��

J.Hodge #⃣2⃣0⃣ @justen_hodge20
Congrats To My Dawg Greg on The Offer from His Dream school ✊�� @Cobra_Athlete31

Yung CVM #FreeChevy @Babyboy_3hunna
@ThatDude_Hari @Cobra_Athlete31 ain no point in any others schools offering now ctfu

Chris Nee @CNee247
RT @CoachShafferFPC Told a lot of guys about a lot of offers, telling @Cobra_Athlete31 about the offer of his dreams about had me tear up!

wow sounds like Shaq and Pickney. just true Canes.

Advertisement
this kid paired with shaq looks...SCARY......

UMM...He is a take....Lock him up and keep him committed...This might be the best group of Lbs we bring in a long time....and basically NONE are from dade/Broward.

He plays good comp as well. Looks to be a SAM Backer... think Trent Harris for us....or potential to play in the middle as shown on his tape. But based off his film...he's a ake...like his swagger and he wears #31 so we know he is a definate "u" kid...repping for Spence.

So I guess that means Donovan Thompson is a no go. But I agree we need to bring in at least 4-5 TRUE LBs. No more of these hybrid backers. We have enough of those for now.

I was talking about our LB depth a few weeks ago. Its scary bad. When Shaq and crew get here... Kirby and McCord will be gone. Grace will be a SR. Young/Owens/Gayot will be JRs.

Think about that for a sec. We need true LBs BAD. (Quality ones too. Not just bodies)

Get this kid in and the Murda Murda one from Jax as a hybrid and I won't even be that mad when Thompson signs with FSU or whatever.

Advertisement
UKnowWhat...

What do you think of his tape? Where would you ranked him amongest the other 3 studs that are committed

I would rank him dead even at 3 with Mike..he seems to be a bit stronger but Mike is quicker and more athletic... i think that Delray's Lawrence Graham is a better choice.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2983885/lawrence-graham

I agree with this analysis. love this kid's swagger and aggression. his acceleration is really slow but once he gets going. he will hit you hard.

Advertisement
Back