Naseir Upshur

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
he is a kid that has been retweeting about visiting miami all weekend. he is a 16' kid will play TE. i actually brought him to Coley's attention, my buddy was his coach. He has offers from all the major programs including Bama. He was thinking of going to Maryland because his buddy who is a really talented WR is going there. The staff evaluated his buddy who light up micah fitzpatrick at a camp but it looks like cager sealed deal he wont get an offer. I still think we have a shot at Upshur in 16'. that same high school produced alot of top talent including Jaelan Strong at arizona st.

Advertisement
B8OPTGZIEAMeNy2.jpg

Advertisement
This kid would elevate the already nasty 2016 class a ton. Think of that offense.
QB Allison
RB Rasul
TE Upshur
WR Bruce
WR Mullins

Good gawd... and with all the O-Lineman we have coming in 2015. I like the future of Miami offense. Now only if we can play some 4-3 and knock someone in the mouth for once.

Doesn't he play DE too? not sure now many TEs we taking in '16 cause this might be Irvin Jr's spot

yeah UM wants him as a TE. Coach Coley offered him pretty quick. His teammate DJ Moore could also play defense, he is worth a um offer and
would lock up Naseir. they play at imhotep its a private school in philly. They produced David Williams from South Carolina an RB, Jaelan Strong at Arizona State, Gerald Bowman who was a starting safety at USC, and a top FCS kid. It's a really good program. Naseir is being pitched on TE U.

Advertisement
I was told we are in a great position with him a month ago

that's true. the plan was believed for him and his 15' teammate moore to go to maryland together. I think that will change next year. Bama, Mich St, ohio st, etc
have all offered. I think he likes Miami. BTW,a few of their players liked miami but were afraid to come because they had coaches telling them about sanctions. Now its a different game.

I can tell we are in the lead with him. we have to keep on him. he knows what a TE at Miami means. we just have to keep building that relationship with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back