EE's on campus

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Patchan and Washington

Hurricanes Football ‏@CanesFootball 3m3 minutes ago Coral Gables, FL

#WelcomeToTheU to our two newest #Canes - Scott Patchan & Jerome Washington RT @scott_patchan Selfie game too strong

B6xn_o-IUAIo4V2.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
charles perry basically told everyone who saw his highlights and wanted to offer now to ***** off

Advertisement
All should contribute next yr with the exception of Patchan.

Why al is an idiot and our dline depth is atrocious. He actually put chad and AQM on the same **** side. I'm sure he will find away to get patchan in there and then blame poor performance on the fact that we are playing a lot of young guys.

Why al is an idiot and our dline depth is atrocious. He actually put chad and AQM on the same **** side. I'm sure he will find away to get patchan in there and then blame poor performance on the fact that we are playing a lot of young guys.

Well patchan is recovering from an ACL tear, so I hope they don't rush him back

Advertisement

In what game did this atrocity occur?

Obviously it hasnt happened yet due to the fact aqm was suspended this past year and it was chads first year but there was a post saying that chad and aqm would be competing for a start on the same side.

Well patchan is recovering from an ACL tear, so I hope they don't rush him back

Yh which is why Patchan should redshirt.

Advertisement

Obviously it hasnt happened yet due to the fact aqm was suspended this past year and it was chads first year but there was a post saying that chad and aqm would be competing for a start on the same side.

Great. Lots of complete bull****.

Patchan is a player who would benefit a lot from a year in the weight room. Especially coming off an injury like that.

Luckily I do believe we have the luxury of doing so now at DE.

Yearby couldn't sit a year at RB as we needed him right away even though coming off an injury as well.

I think we have enough guys at defensive end to allow Patchan to rehab and hit the weight room.

BUT, I do think Patchan is very capable of early playing time. His injury was early in the season while at IMG this past year. I just want him to get in the weight room, he's a little light right now but has the frame to gain muscle.

Last edited:

Great. Lots of complete bull****.

Not enough substance?

Unfortunately Patchan will have a new nickname in a few years because of our **** poor DL coach.
Patty Cake Patchan.

Advertisement
Back