Hayden Mahoney
Antonio Callaway - please let us land him
Russell Ude
Mark Walton
Austrian Robinson - I really like this kid. you should check out his Highlights
Kendrick Norton
Jordan Scarlett
Davante Davis

Im hoping for a commit or 2 after this visit.

updated 1/16/2015

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hope they pull out all the stops for Scarlett, Walton, Lewis and Callaway. Callaway least likely option IMO.

Hope this visit locks Scarlett up, I've got all my rep bet on him sticking at 20/1 odds lol

I say Johnson and Brightwell commit and Scarlett's visit solidify him..... Marcus Lewis Must be coming with Cager?? Or he still visiting the last weekend before signing day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Recruiting doesn't matter with this staff. This group of ****tards wouldn't win with a top 5 class and the kids know it.

I'm sure they'll have a great time bowling and wondering why they chose to visit UM instead of a school that cares about winning where they'd be surrounded by girls and booze while being treated like kings.

Advertisement
Arden Key coming on the 19th also

Anyone have his highlight film?

This official visit to Miami is a wasted trip for UM, especially in a year were UM has a limited number of official visits to offer. There are players in south Florida such as 2015 WDE Shelton Johnson and 2015 DE/LB Shawn Curtis that are more likely to commit than key an can do the same things.

[video=youtube_share;oTzFqkbbu9E]http://youtu.be/oTzFqkbbu9E[/video]

Last edited:
Ude is a Cal commit. Positive to that is he is academically qualified if Cal took him lol

Robinson has an Ohio State offer which means I would take him.If meyer likes him, i like him.

Advertisement
Ude is a Cal commit. Positive to that is he is academically qualified if Cal took him lol

Robinson has an Ohio State offer which means I would take him.If meyer likes him, i like him.

I highly doubt we land him but that kid is really really good. Ohio State just offered last week.

Advertisement
Back