NCAA Simulator

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
I saw this last night on Facebook and decided to check it out. Even though this simulation means absolutely nothing, it's still pretty wild how often Miami beats FSU. Check it out yourselves and continue to get your hopes up like I'm doing.

http://www.ncaagamesim.com/fb_GameS...MI&HomeYear=2015&AwayTeam=FS&AwayYear=2015&hs

When you click submit, it will give you detailed stats like:

- This game has been simulated 1316 times.
- Miami (2015) has won 1084 times (82.4%), won by > 20 pts 525 times (39.9%)
- FSU (2015) has won 232 times (17.6%), won by > 20 pts 18 times (1.4%)
- The average score is Miami (2015): 32.4 - FSU (2015): 17.7, decided by < 5 pts 216 times (16.4%)
- The game has gone into overtime 33 times (2.5%)

Advertisement
51fef71b8e46920e047863453cf31adf84ead66e16ed5f2bd295deb30d933fa9.jpg

actually this is quite shocking. Don't know how accurate it is/was this year or years past, but I simulated this like 10 times we won 8.

We still have golden as the coach though. Computer probably didn't factor that.

Advertisement
Pretty fun to play around with team matchups from last week and before.

- The average score is Virginia Tech (2015): 5.9 - Miami (2015): 29.6 - Miami won 30 -6
- The average score is Miami (2015): 37.5 - UNC (2015): 11.9 - Miami won 47-20

That Virginia Tech simulation is SCARY accurate....

actually this is quite shocking. Don't know how accurate it is/was this year or years past, but I simulated this like 10 times we won 8.

We still have golden as the coach though. Computer probably didn't factor that.

That's probably tougher for a computer to comprehend than Y2K was.

Last edited:
Misleading Title...I thought "NCAA Simulator" was EA's new title for the Christmas shopping season (and a way to make back the money they lost in the Ed O'Bannon trial). In this game, you play the megalomaniacal leader who becomes NCAA President to avoid further investigation into the construction company kickbacks you received as a state university president in Louisiana and Connecticut. You ruthlessly and endlessly go after smaller institutions, citing arcane rules designed to ensure "competive advantage" while allowing large wealthy institutions who's coaches lie and who commit wholesale academic fraud to receive minimal punishment. Your allies are hack reporters, convicted fraudsters and lawyers who hijack federal court cases for your benefit. Your mistress, who you installed as an "enforcement director, is an incompetent idiot who you must protect and your enemies are the relatively powerless college sports fans who you keep at bay by becoming subserviant to an all powerful duo of a college football conference president whose membership includes your old southern school and a media juggernaught who is headquartered in the state where you did your evil taxpayer-defrauding deeds as a college president up north.

Darn, was warming up the old NES for it...

Last edited:
Misleading Title...I thought "NCAA Simulator" was EA's new title for the Christmas shopping season (and a way to make back the money they lost in the Ed O'Bannon trial). In this game, you play the megalomaniacal leader who becomes NCAA President to avoid further investigation into the construction company kickbacks you received as a state university president. You ruthlessly and endlessly go after smaller institutions, citing arcane rules designed to ensure "competive advantage" while allowing large wealthy institutions who's coaches lie and who commit wholesale academic fraud to receive minimal punishment. Your allies are hack reporters, convicted fraudsters and lawyers who hijack federal court cases for your benefit. Your mistress, who you installed as an "enforcement director, is an incompetent idiot who you must protect and your enemies are the relatively powerless college sports fans who you keep at bay by becoming subserviant to an all powerful duo of a college football conference president from and a media juggernaught who is headquartered in the area of the country where you did your evil taxpayer-defrauding deeds as a college president.

Darn, was warming up the old NES for it...

I believe that game is called 'Final Fantasy'.

And it's incredible.

Advertisement
Pretty fun to play around with team matchups from last week and before.

- The average score is Virginia Tech (2015): 5.9 - Miami (2015): 29.6 - Miami won 30 -6
- The average score is Miami (2015): 37.5 - UNC (2015): 11.9 - Miami won 47-20

That Virginia Tech simulation is SCARY accurate....

That's very scary.

It really is. Maybe this thing can be money at least this one last time. Who wouldn't take a 33-18 'Canes win? Or an any-any 'Canes win, for that matter?

"We Stand By NCAA Game Simulator" <---- Fly the banner!

Every time Jameis rapes us and Duke rape them, but we shut their running game down and Kaaya does a decent job managing the game.

Advertisement
Looked this thing up. Its been featured on ESPN n a bunch of other sports media outlets. The ppl who run it update it with injury reports n recent trends every day. Oh BTW, I just got Miami 35 FSU 17. They had Jake Heaps going 2-4 in garbage time

Looked this thing up. Its been featured on ESPN n a bunch of other sports media outlets. The ppl who run it update it with injury reports n recent trends every day. Oh BTW, I just got Miami 35 FSU 17. They had Jake Heaps going 2-4 in garbage time
Lmao, u think they ESPN analyst use this to pick games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back