Bentavious Thompson - Sophmore Killian RB

Spookcane

EL PUMA
So it seems as this kid is going unnoticed in Killian's- Vanilla Offense this year. Based on Redwine's twitter account, USF just offered this kid. He quietly has rushed for close to 900 yards and 11 tds as a Sophomore. Also, their starting QB - Collier is also a Sophomore and this team is laying down the foundation for the future to come.
https://twitter.com/_23NeverLeft

@Geo, Bravo or Tito - what is your take on this young cat? Is he a hidden gem? You all seem to have an inside track with players from down south.Who does he compare to? When the K played vs Carol City earlier in the year, i did'nt hear much from him?
BT 21.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Name? Check

Dreads? Check

Stayed back a couple of times? Check

Sign him up

Advertisement
He is one to watch out for definitely. I've had him in my prospect database for 2017 for some time now. Seen him once this year. Physical, can run between the tackles. Doesn't have elite speed, not gonna run a 4.3 but he does have good speed, about in the 4.5-4.6 range. He's very well put together though. About 6'0"-6'1" and 200 pounds right now. One very big plus about him, he does bring the receiving game as well, able to come out the backfield and make catches.

He is not the whole 100% focus for Killian offense just yet cause they still have Jaquan come in and play some RB and receiver at times.

He is the best runningback Killian has had since Lamar.

He definitely is a legit prospect, idk about his grades yet. I had no idea about the age issue though. Is he going to turn 18 soon? Or is he 18 already? Cause Jordan Scarlett is going to be 19 soon. Sometimes that age thing can end up being positive as the recruit could be more physically ready by the time they arrive on campus.

Regardless though. I like him as a prospect.

As of now though I would list him as an athlete. Seems like that Trayone Gray mold to me IMO.

2017 many options that I know of at Runningback that are legit.

Kyshaun Bryan - American Heritage
Robert Burns - Gulliver
Mike Epstein - Cypress Bay
George Golden IV - St. Thomas Aquinas
Robbie Robinson - Booker T.
Bentavious Thompson - Killian

Golden, Robinson and Thompson have the ability to play other positions too.

Also as for the other Killian kids in 2017. Antwan Collier, I like him. Wanna see how he develops first, he needs to pack on some more muscle, a little small right now. And 2017 Killian Defensive End DeAndre Johnson one to watch out for as well that year from Killian.

I also love how Killian has changed the offense this year. Has really helped out. Should have never been running the Wing T with that talent they have on that team.

He is one to watch out for definitely. I've had him in my prospect database for 2017 for some time now. Seen him once this year. Physical, can run between the tackles. Doesn't have elite speed, not gonna run a 4.3 but he does have good speed, about in the 4.5-4.6 range. He's very well put together though. About 6'0"-6'1" and 200 pounds right now. One very big plus about him, he does bring the receiving game as well, able to come out the backfield and make catches.

He is not the whole 100% focus for Killian offense just yet cause they still have Jaquan come in and play some RB and receiver at times.

He is the best runningback Killian has had since Lamar.

He definitely is a legit prospect, idk about his grades yet. I had no idea about the age issue though. Is he going to turn 18 soon? Or is he 18 already? Cause Jordan Scarlett is going to be 19 soon. Sometimes that age thing can end up being positive as the recruit could be more physically ready by the time they arrive on campus.

Regardless though. I like him as a prospect.

As of now though I would list him as an athlete. Seems like that Trayone Gray mold to me IMO.

2017 many options that I know of at Runningback that are legit.

Kyshaun Bryan - American Heritage
Robert Burns - Gulliver
Mike Epstein - Cypress Bay
George Golden IV - St. Thomas Aquinas
Robbie Robinson - Booker T.
Bentavious Thompson - Killian

Golden, Robinson and Thompson have the ability to play other positions too.

Also as for the other Killian kids in 2017. Antwan Collier, I like him. Wanna see how he develops first, he needs to pack on some more muscle, a little small right now. And 2017 Killian Defensive End DeAndre Johnson one to watch out for as well that year from Killian.

I also love how Killian has changed the offense this year. Has really helped out. Should have never been running the Wing T with that talent they have on that team.

Dam Geo,, Like a BOSS! good **** my ninja.

Advertisement
On the topic of age. Dionte Mullins is 18 right now. He'll be 19 as a senior next year. And 20 by the time his freshman season rolls around.

Same for Scarlett.

I have no problem with age as long as the kid can ball.

If he's 18 right now then he won't be eligible his senior year to play HS. Wonder if he can try to re-classify like Walton.

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the topic of age. Dionte Mullins is 18 right now. He'll be 19 as a senior next year. And 20 by the time his freshman season rolls around.

Same for Scarlett.

I have no problem with age as long as the kid can ball.

Same as Demetrius Jackson. He's 20 now and will be 21 in a few months as a rs freshman.

So it seems as this kid is going unnoticed in Killian's- Vanilla Offense this year. Based on Redwine's twitter account, USF just offered this kid. He quietly has rushed for close to 900 yards and 11 tds as a Sophomore. Also, their starting QB - Collier is also a Sophomore and this team is laying down the foundation for the future to come.
https://twitter.com/_23NeverLeft

@Geo, Bravo or Tito - what is your take on this young cat? Is he a hidden gem? You all seem to have an inside track with players from down south.Who does he compare to? When the K played vs Carol City earlier in the year, i did'nt hear much from him?
View attachment 27078

That dude looks 25 now.

Advertisement
Back