#8 recruiting class critical

We lost 5 4star recruits in the 2019 class. Not only because CMR dropped the ball but our losing efforts were part and parcel to this happening. If we can avoid this from happening again it's not too late and more important to anything going forward for this program is to have a great recruiting class. This is not about breaking down the 2020 class(intentionaly not meant for the recruiting board )but to simply underline the importance of winning. These kids are considered elite they want to be part of elite programs. This simply would be devastating if anything like 2019 debacle happens again. You would essentially have put your program back two years in amassing the talent to make us great for many years to come. These are the hard cold facts we face.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Was not a thread for the recruiting board I posted it on the Eye in the sky board. My question to this board in regards to this is where you all might think we are in relation to this issue ?

Advertisement
I want us to develop the players we do get. Our classes are comparable to many of the consistent top 10 teams. Bama, Clemson and now UGA seem to be a couple notches above. If start performing as a top 10 team we will get to that level. We should smash the Coastal every year to begin with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back