7th Scrimmage 2/9/24

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium

\
Happy Lets Go GIF by Jomboy Media

Advertisement
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for our bullpen catcher.
Does anyone know why Long was held out of preseason practice?
I'm guessing Villegas and Costello are in the starting lineup next Friday night.

Advertisement
How do you read into the Long comment about physical standards?? What could that even be??

I'm guessing Villegas and Costello are in the starting lineup next Friday night.
It didn’t sound like anything too serious with Jacoby. He wasn’t 100% and they were being cautious with him.

Advertisement
Long has been practicing, Im expecting him to start

I’m sure he meant that Long was recovering from some kind of in injury. That is how Kaffee writes.
Would you guys consider bringing Mike Kaffee on a podcast before the start of the season to get his thoughts on the team. He has seen the team the most out of anyone. Yes he's a little negative, but I think it would be a good idea

Would you guys consider bringing Mike Kaffee on a podcast before the start of the season to get his thoughts on the team. He has seen the team the most out of anyone. Yes he's a little negative, but I think it would be a good idea
That’s a D$ question, but I plan on sponsoring some baseball podcasts this season for sure. They are doing one with Javi this week. Mike would be awesome to have on. His knowledge of Miami Baseball - past and present - is amazing. Plus I think he is Lebanese like me, so he’s money in my book.

Advertisement
Back