Patrick Bethel 247 Update

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
http://miami.247sports.com/Article/DE-Patrick-Bethel-A-Miami-Legacy-30441198

- On his dad;“My dad went to Miami,” Bethel said. “He played for Jimmy Johnson and Dennis Erickson. He tries to not have too much of an influence on my decision and let me decide. He talks about how Miami has the most rings in the state and how they are a good program.”
- Went to U Day spent time with Hurlie and Franklin
- Visited FSU last month
- Interested in UF hasn't spoke to them as much as he wants
- “The big three are my top three right now,” Bethel said. “Hopefully I can go to some games this year. I want to go to games at Miami, Florida, and Florida State if I can.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are gonna kill it at DE next year with this guy, Hester's lil bro, and Jackson from Gulliver. ooooooo weeeee

We are gonna kill it at DE next year with this guy, Hester's lil bro, and Jackson from Gulliver. ooooooo weeeee

Apparently were in drivers seat for four top rated at DE next year.

Quayshon Alexander (Hesters brother)
Malik Barrow
Patrick Bethel (Legacy)
Joseph Jackson

and we are in the hunt for Shavar Manuel.

Brian Burns one to watch out for too if he develops.

also in lead for stud DE/DT from Dillard, Aaron Thompson. Kid would commit on spot.

Pure DT's havnt heard much about, all I know is were pursuing the jersey kid Gary and the Lousiana kid Alexander.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Malik Barrow
Patrick Bethel (Legacy)
Joseph Jackson

also in lead for stud DE/DT from Dillard, Aaron Thompson. Kid would commit on spot.

Pure DT's havnt heard much about, all I know is were pursuing the jersey kid Gary and the Lousiana kid Alexander.

We may seriously have a top 3 or better class if we add most of those guys to what we already have committed. Let's just hope we produce on the field this year and continue the positive momentum.

Malik Barrow
Patrick Bethel (Legacy)
Joseph Jackson

I thought Joe Jackson was leaning toward Alabama with FSU, Miami, Michigan and Tennessee also in the picture. Has that changed?

The 2016 class, I don't think we need anyone outside of Florida, except DT. There are going to be a lot of guys in our backyard this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back