Jr. Day Helps da U with Devin Bush

Neil

Band
Banned
Highlights from Rivals:

Devin Bush lists Miami, South Carolina, UCLA and Georgia at the top of his list.
"Miami really jumped into the mix now. The stuff I've seen now, the type of coaches they have and atmosphere, they really jumped into the mix now."
Bush says that Florida State, a previous favorite "isn't as high as they were before, I'm not really feeling them."
///////////

He looks undersized for a LB for now. Larry Bluestien is high on him, listing him as the top LB and at number 6 overall in South Florida for 2016. He is 3-4 stars and has offers in that range (UF, Georgia, S. Carolina, UCLA). It sounds like he would go to FSU if they wanted him. Have any of you guys seen him play?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bush says that Florida State, a previous favorite "isn't as high as they were before, I'm not really feeling them."

/in before "FSU isn't recruiting him right now, they've got higher guys on their list"

kids real good but he's FSU's for the taking.

Kid just says fsu "isn't as high as they were before, I'm not really feeling them.", but he's theirs for the taking??

they haven't offered. when they do they will be #1

Funny cause when we don't offer a SFLA kid right away we get sh*t....but when they are late to the party suddenly they are #1....

He's a legacy. Not the typical late offer.

Advertisement

Kid just says fsu "isn't as high as they were before, I'm not really feeling them.", but he's theirs for the taking??

Funny cause when we don't offer a SFLA kid right away we get sh*t....but when they are late to the party suddenly they are #1....

They also just won a national championship and are pre season #1. Not really the same.

They win.

He's a legacy. Not the typical late offer.

It was said by a most highly ranked coach about his Pop, Devin Bush Sr., that Pop was the most complete player Coach had ever seen.

But yeah Storm 305, no matter how late if ever FSU offers, he's theirs for the taking; that Bush Sr FSU legacy was a baller for FSU in '93 NC Champ year and later starred in the NFL. I see another Perriman.

it's a double standard, i agree it's ridiculous. but the kids a legacy they are the defending national champs, winners get away with a lot more.

Advertisement
this kid is as much of a FSU lock as Ray Lewis III or Mike Irvin's kid. Don't hold out hope for him. FSU hasn't come on yet but they will

I'll say it again. See no shot at him. When FSU offers, kid will be a 'Nole. It's like Ray Lewis and his son. Devin Bush Jr. was born a Nole.

Their always different cases. But I'm thinking Nole.

Advertisement
FSU runs the risk of ****ing off him and his father if they don't offer soon enough. He's a 2016 kid so they got time to pursue their top targets before making a decision to offer Bush. Is he really that good, like our other 2016 LB's or is he just the best LB in SoFl early on?

They win.

:XvfmlQQ:

Hope fsu somehow does **** off bush cause flanagan is here to stay they're going to get all the PPO players.

Advertisement
Back