Malek Young update

D

deleted3746

• Grew up liking FSU
  • Is high on Clemson, Miami, UCLA, Ohio St.
  • Will be visiting Miami this Saturday along with teammates Binjimen Victor and Trayvon Mullen
  • On his Miami visit: says he's hoping to see better jerseys, better facilities, and a better campus
  • Says some of the Miami coaches are young so they can relate
  • Says Miami coaches have made him a priority
  • Says he was ecstatic when UCLA offered a few weeks ago
  • He visited Clemson in June and liked their game room, their facilities, and Howard's Rock

SOURCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
The creek trio for 2016. Have no idea. Not feeling good about our chances on them right now. Feel better about their 2017 kid Greene than the 2016 ones at this point. BUT that can change.

Crystal ball predictions are usually pointless. But for those who care about those sorts of things, FSU insider Chris Nee crystal-balled Young to Miami tonight. He was previously 100% predicted to pick FSU.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;Hedp083Z7XU]http://youtu.be/Hedp083Z7XU[/video]

Interview from 2013 media days
[video=youtube_share;FJL_5IAWqSU]http://youtu.be/FJL_5IAWqSU[/video]

Last edited:
  • Grew up liking FSU
  • Will be visiting Miami this Saturday along with teammates Binjimen Victor and Trayvon Mullen
  • On his Miami visit: says he's hoping to see better jerseys, better facilities, and a better campus
  • He visited Clemson in June and liked their game room, their facilities, and Howard's Rock

SOURCE

Doesn't even pay lip-service to education, family atmosphere, etc. Priority one is jersey. Between that and the scintillating jersey debate on the scrimmage thread, I'm feeling like an old fool just shaking my head and complaining about "kids these days."
211.gif

Great football player!!! Kid is a heck of an athlete. Definitely a playmaker. Electric with the ball in his hands! Hope the staff can bring him to the U!!!

Advertisement
  • Grew up liking FSU

SOURCE

Doesn't even pay lip-service to education, family atmosphere, etc. Priority one is jersey. Between that and the scintillating jersey debate on the scrimmage thread, I'm feeling like an old fool just shaking my head and complaining about "kids these days."
211.gif

Not what he's saying at all. He wants to see the new jerseys and new facilities on his visit because those are the cool new additions to the team. As a miami guy he probably knows all about the education and other stuff.

Lets not pretend college football about education! Its just what they and the schools for that matter have to do. It's all about the mighty dollar. I'll give my degree up in a nano second for Dez Bryant's contract. I read the new SEC (ESPN) Network already has over 14 Million subscribers. What these AA athletes and degree'd professionals should be doing is demanding executive, middle management and reporter jobs with these networks. This whole new idea of paying college players is because they know it will be some blow back for them making greater profits of these kids.

Advertisement
Back