Kyle (HurricaneGlory) List: Top 2017 prospects Dade/Broward

U

User-4525

This list is a projection. We are still 29 months away from when this class will be finished with their high school careers. A plethora of south Florida kids are still undeveloped and this list will look very different after those 29 months.

The following players have shown great promise in their young careers. Look out for these players in upcoming season and for years to come.

1. Trevon Grimes, WR, St. Thomas - 6'4, 180

Grimes will be the next elite WR to come out of STA. State...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
3 things.

1. We need to offer Trevon Grimes before it's too late, big programs have already offered him and I think he's going to OSU's Friday nights camp this weekend, *Vomits*

2. My GAWD STA is loaded. :eekeyes:

3. George Golden IV is already my favorite 2017 recruit, he has some Duke in him.

Advertisement
Well ****.... I remember us recruiting Clevan Thomas's dad. (And Stanford Samuel's dad too, if that's his kid). Two of the top 15 kids in SoFla have FSU daddies? Wtf man.

3 yrs away my body.is.ready

403.gif

Advertisement
Lavarus Tigner? Miramar Wide receiver?

I agree on the list though. I personally would have slaton #1 then burns #2 and grimes #3.

Greene should be a little higher. But overall. Good list and pretty spot on.

On the list though. I don't see us having a shot at Clevan or Stanford.

The others I see us having legitimate shot to land their commitments.

Jeudy pends on what SBB and the Ridley brothers do.

Advertisement
Greene, Golden and Grimes are the real deal! Burns is a good looking prospect too, along with Niko and Slaton.

My favorite out of the group is Greene. Shows great shiftiness and speed. Also seems to possess good hands.

Golden is a stud as well. Kid is filthy with the ball in his hands. If he can develop his top end speed, it's gonna be a wrap.

Grimes is third on my list. Kid has explosive top end speed and could develop into a monster at the next level.

It's all about the U!!!

Advertisement
****** running back in the top 10.....didn't see that one coming.

Real talk. Mikey could have gone to just about any optimist park in the hood when he was younger and kid would have been on the field. He's received more training then 99% of the kids he was competing with but you can't hold that against him because kid balling. Will be interesting to see his development over the next three years.

Advertisement
Back