Devin Bush Jr list Top 5

Class of 2016 linebacker Devin Bush of Pembroke Pines (Fla.) Flanagan has a top five and it's UCLA, Georgia, Duke, Tennessee and Miami.

NO FLORIDA STATE! WOW!! it is early though.

Advertisement
Zero point in paying attention to this kid. Relatives of former Miami players are the only kids that end up at FSU or UF.

Advertisement
love this kids tape, he's real good friends with Scarlett & Bruce that will play a factor.

Advertisement
I played football with him for a long time, his dad was our coach, he's all FSU.

263.gif

Coached by his Dad at Flanagan and his dad was a stud at FSU. Kid should go to FSU if op presents itself, but I don't think Jimbo into the legacy thing unless kid is big time.

Advertisement
This kid is a baller, love his film, seems like he could make an impact at S or LB. Early on seemed like everyone penciled him in to FSU, if we can land this guy I give the staff cred cause it would be a big pick up. BTW what position are we recruiting him to play?

Well, I'm thinking even w out an offer, he'd still be listing fsu and can't be happy he doesn't have an offer. That being said, I don't think it's gonna be UM.

Advertisement
2016 OLB Devin Bush, Jr. holds over 20 verbal offers from the likes of Miami, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, and UCLA. The six-foot, 212-pound athlete told CaneInsider that the Hurricanes are among his favorites.
“I have good feelings about Miami. I see a lot of the talented local guys jumping on board, and I hear a lot of players talking about ‘The U’ now. If we all attended together, we could build something special again.”
Bush, Jr. admitted that seeing Sam Bruce, Dionte Mullins, and Drederick Snelson commit to the hometown Hurricanes caught his attention and that having talents like them in the fold draws the interest of other top talent.
“Definitely. I’ve played with and against them, so I know what they’re capable of. Having talented players like that brings a strong feeling about Miami, and it makes me think we could make a name for ourselves and win a national championship.”
Playing in front of friends and family is important to the young linebacker.
“It’s definitely something I’m thinking about.”
The Hurricanes already have two committed junior linebackers in Mike Pinckney and Shaquille Quarterman, but Bush, Jr. said that won’t discourage him from picking the Canes.
“If I decide on Miami, I’ll just compete for playing time, find me a spot on that defense. I’m not afraid to do that.”
The Flanagan standout said he expects the Miami defense to improve this season.
“I also want to see them get back their tradition on defense, get back to the days of Ray Lewis and Sean Taylor.”
Bush, Jr. shared that he plans to stay in close contact with the staff.
“I’ll attend a couple of games, visit when I can, and stay on the phone with them.”
– Michael Bradley

http://www.caneinsider.com/?p=14507

Advertisement
Back