Are We Gonna Flip This LSU Commit?

valid

Band
Banned
Kevin Henry is a LSU commit (since January) but recently visited Miami and was offered last week. He is also a teammate of Miami commitment Chatman. quote from him:

"Growing up in Baton Rouge, the LSU Tiger program was always near to his heart, but there was another program that captured his attention as a youth."

"I grew up a fan of LSU, but my favorite school out of all the schools was the Miami Hurricanes," Henry said. "That is my favorite all-time school. There's just something about them that just fits me. I don't know why."

highlights look good enough:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/607660/highlights/87458383

and he looks like a southern savage:

2862318.jpg

http://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Henry-28043

Advertisement
Despite him being a the 27th ranked safety for te 2015 class, I don't think UM flips him from the hometown team of LSU and also because south florida is loaded with DB's for the next 3 years. I think the offer was just a throw it out to test the waters and mess with LSU whenever possible. But I wouldn't turn him away if he wanted to flip.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine how we will do in TX, LA, GA and others once we start kicking rear again. Need a little nest of players from each talent spot in CG so others will feel comfortable.

Advertisement
Imagine how we will do in TX, LA, GA and others once we start kicking rear again. Need a little nest of players from each talent spot in CG so others will feel comfortable.

Add Virginia and North Carolina to that list.

Cali - QBs
So. Fla - RBS.
So. Fla - WRs
Midwest - OL
GA, CA, TX, - DT's
LB's from Texas
DBs from So. Fla

Give us those and we winning 'ship after 'ship

Add Virginia and North Carolina to that list.

Cali - QBs
So. Fla - RBS.
So. Fla - WRs
Midwest - OL
GA, CA, TX, - DT's
LB's from Texas
DBs from So. Fla

Give us those and we winning 'ship after 'ship

Give that to ANYBODY and they winning the 'ship every year

Advertisement
WANT!

This kid is def a future OLB.

I have seen him listed at 6'1 217 and 6'2 205.

He looks like a beast OLB playing some Safety in that film.

Offer him to play the strong safety/hybrid outside LB position(rover), where he will have certain packages at SS on obvious rushing downs and an OLB on every other play to start his college career. He will eventually outgrow the SS positions in a few years and be a NFL ready OLB around 235 lbs

He will be able to cover TEs and RBs better than most OLB and can def lay the wood.

These are my favorite types of LBs anyways and how Miami used to do it(by turning big Safeties into OLBs, big OLB into DEs etc...) This adds more speed to your defense. I also personally would rather us run the 4-3, but that is a discussion for another time.

Kid is def a future OLB, and I would love to take this one from L$U.

And landing him should have no effect on Jaquan Johnson or Tim Irvin since both would be recruited to play Safety(for Johnson) and Safety/Nickle CB(for Irvin) and Kevin Henry would be recruited to play Strong Safety/OLB(rover) and after one year would be a full time OLB especially if he really is 217 lbs already.

Advertisement
Back