Jacob Mathis Offered

Advertisement
Same school Nelson Agholor WR USC went to. I have Nelson's USC logo cleats he left in my garage, I digress. Its a high academic and influential school that I would dare to say is more progressive towards private high academic colleges. Most there see state public schools as a step down. Guess it would depend on the kid, his family and influences. But judging by what I know about Berkeley Prep then we go a legitimate chance.

Same school Nelson Agholor WR USC went to. I have Nelson's USC logo cleats he left in my garage, I digress. Its a high academic and influential school that I would dare to say is more progressive towards private high academic colleges. Most there see state public schools as a step down. Guess it would depend on the kid, his family and influences. But judging by what I know about Berkeley Prep then we go a legitimate chance.

I've heard the same thing about it. A friend told me it's like $25,000 a year

Berkley Prep is an extremely prestigious private school in this area. If they are producing athletes, its usually in basketball. And yea, tuition is 21,000 a year for 9-12.

Advertisement
Back