also on visit with him, Claude George

©laude Junior™ @_Sledgehamma

loving Miami ! #TheU #Canes pic.twitter.com/GGoEzRVGMc
406.jpg

407.jpg

edit:added pics

Last edited:
Advertisement
I knew George would be here over the weekend but did not expect him to bring the #2 JUCO prospect in the nation with em..man oh man what a week it would be if they gave us their pledge..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al should put Lewis on one of those boats and keep him there until he signs. Look Montavious you got 2 years remaining. You want to play here in exciting Miami. Fl or some backwater SEC redneck town. They want you but we need you.

Who are we going against for these kids?

Lewis has offers from every top program (as is expected from the #2 overall JUCO recruit) atm, USCe seems to be the favorite bc he's from the area

Claude's list consists of mid majors like Cincinnati, North Texas South Alabama

If they'd like to play together, then it definitely gives Miami a strong shot. It'll be interesting to see where Lewis takes officials to (other than UM) that'll give us a better indication of who we're up against.

I believe Jeremiah Ledbetter goes to school with them and also visited. Would be a great get to pull in this trio. But I'll settle for the big fish lol.

Advertisement
Lewis is an Elite, Elite..... Talent. We need him ASAP. Hope we get both of them

Advertisement
Back