June 1st Al Golden Camp Updates

Got it, my bad. Will keep my day job.

Hope you realize you just ruined Parano's sunday.

He'll respond with 27 videos, then ruin it by adding his thoughts.

Both of you need to keep my name out of your mouths and your juvenile negative comments to yourselves. Stop trying to hijack a good thread with your bullcrap!

Go Canes

You seem upset. No need to get rustled. Your videos are appreciated. Without the occasional juvenile comments, I would be left arguing about scheme vs talent vs stadium vs tostitos vs doritos and that is just not fun all the time.

Yup, when posters get boring I just click Ignore User. This sometimes results in barren threads and so I give one a chance only to be reminded of why they were ignored in the first place.

Advertisement
To participate, kids have to pay according to NCAA rules iirc. For a lot of these kids it's a big, big deal- like food for the week big deal.

Some kids will show up to most of the UM camps and only participate in one.

To participate, kids have to pay according to NCAA rules iirc. For a lot of these kids it's a big, big deal- like food for the week big deal.

Money is tight for a lot of the inner city kids.

But then they some how manage to travel to and participate in camps at $EC schools, Clemson and FSU. For the kids that want to come to UM they find a way to come up with the $60 in order to possible earn a $300K scholarship to Miami. But to the higher profile entitled kids well it's up to the UM coaches to persuade them to camp, so that coaches can work them out.

Go Canes

Advertisement
It is odd to see local players (just watch) but go to other schools camps and bust there ***. Cant use money as a excuse if your camping at Ala, Aub, Fla, Fsu. The gas money alone exceeds the $60 fee to participate at the Al Golden Camp.

But then they some how manage to travel to and participate in camps at $EC schools, Clemson and FSU. For the kids that want to come to UM they find a way to come up with the $60 in order to possible earn a $300K scholarship to Miami. But to the higher profile entitled kids well it's up to the UM coaches to persuade them to camp, so that coaches can work them out.

Go Canes

Most of the travel camps are sponsored by school groups, etc. No idea if its legal, but these kids aren't paying for air and gas to Bama.

Who were the top performers at the Camp?
Who were the kids that got offers?
Did Miami make up ground with 2015 targets?
Is the relationship with Champanat Catholic being worked on?
What should we expect for Saturday's camp?

Advertisement
Rosier made some money throws in 1 on 1s. Great velocity on intermediate routes and nice touch on deep balls. Impressive!

Advertisement

Money is tight for a lot of the inner city kids.

Money is tight for more than just them. Try living without a credit card and find out if you are day to day or not. Say bad about Golden but one thing he got straight early was made his camps about as cheap as they get.

4.jpg

#CoconutCreek HS (FL) at #Miami #Hurricanes camp 2016 DB @Mullen_2era ATH @MalekYoung & WR @BinjimenVictor #CreekBoyz

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back